AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Culture reviews

Hong Kong75 reviews

Clear

Good people with Challenging environment

Here is a place where you can meet helpful people with great skills and minds. I would describe the working environment as challenging, sometimes your boss may not be able to give you a clear picture of what is exactly happening and the plan the team is undergoing to tackle changes from time to time. This can be a good place for new fresh grads to experience whatever can be happening in a large corporation group. This can also be a good place for experienced people to develop a career, if the culture and management style here fit.In terms of what you may enjoy here, you can expect a fair level of salary, discounted insurance covers, nice leisure/resting area with free snacks, and various firm-wide activities (parties, sports etc). I enjoyed working at AIA, and I met a lot of great people and friends there. I would give a 4 stars out of 5 as an overall opinion to this place.

Pros

Nice and helpful people, Great office, Flexible on working hours, Non-rigid style of management

Cons

Long hours, Management not always giving precise orders

Good culture

Professional products Good colleagues Good benefit Nice officeFast paceFunny culture Reasonable bossWork life balance OT paidGood annual leave package

Leader 有問題

原因:1.Leader 專業水平不足2.自私心態重,沒有提供足夠專業知識和意見給下屬3.跟錯人搵唔到食,連基本收入都不足以支付「板間房」租金。4.前途一片黯淡,繼續下去會變成乞丐5.私自沒有經我同意之下把我學歷資料更改6.弊病與缺點甚多,不肯聽取下屬遇到問題和困境給予適切的解決方案,因為她也不懂,叫你食自己。

Pros

搵唔到優點

Cons

先教育好Leader

aggressive and yet fun work culture

The result is reflected every 2 weeks with incentive plans supplied to worker. The best part being result orientated with high self initiative, get what you have paid effort in. The company culture is good and with the financial background of the company support own personal development as well as businesswise.

得到很好的學習環境

學習如何銷售如何應付不同收入的人士,得到上司多方面的關照,有很好的工作環境和學習氣氛,適合有夢想的年青人

A fun experience

It is very relaxed for me to attend some meetings and introductions guidance by the senior manager in AIA HK. We went there just for a week and worked as many teams for finishing some plans and projects assigned by company.

The Worst Working Place Ever!

AIA Culture is really the worst one I have ever met (I mean if you work under agents)! Especially if your teammates are all from Mainland China, their attitude is very bad and they are so non- sense but only selfish. I seldom write such a bad comment but this is the only place that I regret working in.

Unique and dynamix work place

AIA Group Hong Kong is a really great place to work. The colleagues are really nice and working there was a excellent experience for me. The work environment was relaxed and helps learning for interns a great deal.

Productive workplace with a friendly and caring attitude towards employees

A typical day at work involves reporting expenses for members of the Group Agency Distribution team who partook in business trips. I learned a great deal as this was the first real job experience I got since entering and finishing university specifically technical skills in microsoft office and about the office environment in general. I also learned just how valuable soft skills and interpersonal skills are when it comes to be hired. Management was fine, had a fast response time when issues arose and there was a lot of workplace freedom. The workplace culture was very hard working but also felt uplifting and very relaxed. The hardest part of the job was dealing with new tasks very often since the team would work on different projects very frequently. The most enjoyable part of the job was the stability from expense reports as this was a very common task to do most weeks.

Pros

Free drinks, long lunch breaks, relaxed work environment.

Job Work/Life Balance company

The Management style is quite transparent and they encourage Job work/Life Balance. Benefits are good and the most enjoyable part of the job is that colleagues are friendly and helpful which creates a very good workplace culture.

Bad cultures

Bad cultures and team head with no management skills. She didn't care of her team and made lots of gossips during the day. Waste people's valuable time to listen her gossips.

A good company for work

A lead insurance company in Asia-Pacific area with a stable increase and good strategy. Provided an average benefit in the market. Good workplace culture where everyone contributes for it.

Take a minute to review AIA Group Limited.

A trough of low pressure is an extension of an area of low pressure. It is called a trough because the atmospheric pressure over the region is lower than its two adjacent sides, in contrast to a ridge of high pressure.

工作環境不錯

工作上學習到不少保險上的知識,而與老闆相處融洽。 但保險上每個工作要處理的問題不同,有較大的挑戰性。

無明確制度公司

有番工無收工, 夠鐘放工但又要等其他同事做計完價錢,自己先可以做埋個job, 食飯時都被人叫做野,主管只會叫你做 但佢完全唔識做。人人番工唔準時,個個遲番又遲走。正常時間唔做野,加班先來做, turn over 60% above

Pros

可以唔準時番工, 食2個鐘午飯

Cons

無咩人做得長, 有問題搵唔到人問, 個個都係新人

管理層

某管理層只會追數, 沒有人性。公司同事友善,守望相助,公司制度還可, 保障大,福利多,有不同活動輕鬆。

positive

this company provides a positive working environment. This is an extremely competitive industry which requires hard work in evenings and weekends also.

工作環境不錯

工作日常忙和急; 工作中學到做了就可以; 管理層不理員工, 任意讓員工玩辦公室政治; 工作文化是有事情發生, 推向其他同事; 工作中最困難是與上司溝通; 工作中最喜歡是與自己Team的同事工作.

Pros

時薪

Cons

壓力大, 多加班, 難與上司溝通

Very fast pace and competitive environment

it is a large insurance company and very competitive environment. Young people, good pay, i guess. It is located in HongKong. If you want to learn about insurance, it is a good choice.

Secure and easy job

1. hours not long, can have great work and life balance 2. not many responsibilities, might not be a good place for career advancement 3. culture is chill

Hierarchical culture

The culture is hierarchical and hence staff tend to follow directions from above all the time. Staff do not have much passion in their jobs. The management started to realise the problem and they wanted to do something to improve the culture.

Pros

Benefits: Insurance

Cons

Hierarchical culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AIA Group Limited with