AIA Group Limited

AIA Group Limited Job Security & Advancement reviews

Hong Kong75 reviews

Clear
3.7Job Security & Advancement

Has lots of changes, but the colleagues are helpful

Division of labour is so small and it requires layers of approval for a very small task.But learn a lot and feel my contribution is valuable to the others

good place to work

recommended. fast pace. excellent benefits. large corporations with very good brand. People are good and with proper enhancement. You can develop your career

Good people with Challenging environment

Here is a place where you can meet helpful people with great skills and minds. I would describe the working environment as challenging, sometimes your boss may not be able to give you a clear picture of what is exactly happening and the plan the team is undergoing to tackle changes from time to time. This can be a good place for new fresh grads to experience whatever can be happening in a large corporation group. This can also be a good place for experienced people to develop a career, if the culture and management style here fit.In terms of what you may enjoy here, you can expect a fair level of salary, discounted insurance covers, nice leisure/resting area with free snacks, and various firm-wide activities (parties, sports etc). I enjoyed working at AIA, and I met a lot of great people and friends there. I would give a 4 stars out of 5 as an overall opinion to this place.

Pros

Nice and helpful people, Great office, Flexible on working hours, Non-rigid style of management

Cons

Long hours, Management not always giving precise orders

Good for life-long career

The company provides lots of on-the-job training. Provides lots of knowledge to develop your career. It also provides technology to assist in your business and career planning.

Great for young people

Atmosphere good Very innovative A bit political as expected

Great for a very specific type of people

Great job if you really like money, that's all they think about. If thats the type of job that you're looking, this place offers a quick track to advancing upwards while maintaining a work life balance.

aggressive and yet fun work culture

The result is reflected every 2 weeks with incentive plans supplied to worker. The best part being result orientated with high self initiative, get what you have paid effort in. The company culture is good and with the financial background of the company support own personal development as well as businesswise.

得到很好的學習環境

學習如何銷售如何應付不同收入的人士,得到上司多方面的關照,有很好的工作環境和學習氣氛,適合有夢想的年青人

Unique and dynamix work place

AIA Group Hong Kong is a really great place to work. The colleagues are really nice and working there was a excellent experience for me. The work environment was relaxed and helps learning for interns a great deal.

Productive and Motivate workplace

By being part of the company and work as both individual and team during the 3 months’ program, with acquiring the mark of excellence and strive towards the MDRT target. Rich information from financial planning, wealth management and funds, gives an opportunity to enrich knowledge in financial sector and strengthen my organizational skills.

Job Work/Life Balance company

The Management style is quite transparent and they encourage Job work/Life Balance. Benefits are good and the most enjoyable part of the job is that colleagues are friendly and helpful which creates a very good workplace culture.

Prosperous company

Aggressive and prosperous insurance company in the region. Many changes in recent years from top management to actual work practice in different work arena.

Benefits

Cons

Need more professionals

工作環境不錯

工作上學習到不少保險上的知識,而與老闆相處融洽。 但保險上每個工作要處理的問題不同,有較大的挑戰性。

Hard Working, Challenging but Rewarding

Learned many things when I worked at AIA, work/life balance is a little more difficult to maintain but work is very rewarding in terms of advancement and new skills acquired.

average

With your recruitment for secretary, I would like to seek for an interview and take a prime chance to participate in this job. The position seems to fit very well with my education, experience and career interests. I understand the position requires a candidate who is team-orientated, works well under pressure, and is able to deal with people in departments throughout the firm. These are skills I developed in my working experiences. My backgrounds and goals seem to match your requirements well. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively.

無明確制度公司

有番工無收工, 夠鐘放工但又要等其他同事做計完價錢,自己先可以做埋個job, 食飯時都被人叫做野,主管只會叫你做 但佢完全唔識做。人人番工唔準時,個個遲番又遲走。正常時間唔做野,加班先來做, turn over 60% above

Pros

可以唔準時番工, 食2個鐘午飯

Cons

無咩人做得長, 有問題搵唔到人問, 個個都係新人

管理層

某管理層只會追數, 沒有人性。公司同事友善,守望相助,公司制度還可, 保障大,福利多,有不同活動輕鬆。

Productive workplace

Learn in the form of a classroom on financial management, risk management and more for two weeks. In the process, I can learn some professional knowledge, also can recognize people from different places. And the most enjoyable part of the internship, we conducted differently situational exercises to truly apply the learned knowledge in the last week.

positive

this company provides a positive working environment. This is an extremely competitive industry which requires hard work in evenings and weekends also.

工作環境不錯

工作日常忙和急; 工作中學到做了就可以; 管理層不理員工, 任意讓員工玩辦公室政治; 工作文化是有事情發生, 推向其他同事; 工作中最困難是與上司溝通; 工作中最喜歡是與自己Team的同事工作.

Pros

時薪

Cons

壓力大, 多加班, 難與上司溝通

good

Good place to work with. Focus on people development.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AIA Group Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare AIA Group Limited with