Airport Authority Hong Kong 香港機場管理局

Airport Authority Hong Kong 香港機場管理局 Employee Reviews

Hong Kong13 reviews

Bad management

Been to a PT position and didn't expecte micromanagement from my manager. The manager was caring every aspect of your duty like standing in your reporting duty area to see if you did report on time or not everday.

Poor management and communication between all functional department but good work life balance. Complicated approval process from different management team and affect the construction progress.

Very unique working experience

Interesting and unique workplace. Really enjoy to work in AA. My colleagues are good and helpful. The salary is not competitive and not enough for take care of family.

Pros

Interesting job type and workplace

Cons

Long hours and poor salary

good

Fair and nice working environment for all new comers.

Work culture varies between departments even teams

Your fate and career path mainly depend on the luck of which team you would join, but not your ability and your willing to learn. The corporate culture is rather weak.

Airport

I wish to do accounting work in aiport. If one time you offer my work. Surely I will done my service well and good. I love the accounting work in airport.

Pros

Airport lunches

Cons

8hours

A typical civic service company

With the clear and details procedures, you would handle your work smoothly, if you could adopt to its remote location from downtown.

Good environment for training

Exciting workplace during construction phase, intensive schedule of airport management period after grand opening, and fruitful award when well-established airport set-up upon remarkable commercial revenue.

員工用心教導

雖然我只是一個summer intern 員工但我能夠充份了解到公司員工和藹可親的教導及明白到自己對一些文書處理工作的能力

Pros

固定上班時間

Cons

沒有

能和不同旅客交流

good can meet tourists from different countries,can broaden my horizon

Enjoyable workplace

Collaborative, open, conducive and fun environment Great challenges and opportunities Interesting projects and good teamwork Very healthy work-life balance

工作輕鬆

工作輕鬆 管理層和善 同事照顧新人 工作輕鬆 管理層和善 同事照顧新人 工作輕鬆 管理層和善 同事照顧新人 工作輕鬆 管理層和善 同事照顧新人

工作環境好,能學習到相關的安全知識

員工之間有良好的溝通和關係 能提供一個良好而安全的工作環境 能有效協助旅客解決疑難 一天大部份上班時間需要站立和行走,但亦設有小休和有薪飯鐘

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Airport Authority Hong Kong 香港機場管理局. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Airport Authority Hong Kong 香港機場管理局 with