BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas Employee Review

BNP Paribas London Marylebone

October 24, 2019
Working for 3 Directors with the investment banking division. If you suffer with anything that means you taking time off work, don’t bother. My manager & HR we’re not supportive of my mental stability & me taking time off work due to being in hospital. They would send emails between themselves on how they were going to go about getting rid of me but wanted to make sure they were covering their backss.
Pros
Nice employees and good pay
Cons
Not supportive to mental health or health issues
March 12, 2020
Private Banking - Senior Marketing Associate (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
Short period of working period, not much comments on this company Resign due to personal family issues Working environment is good but paced is a bit slow
March 11, 2020
Quant Portfolio Manager -VP (Former Employee) - Hong Kong, HK
Excellent systems. Management willing to do whatever necessary to enable traders. Management has a well balanced approach to trading risk. great work life balance.
March 11, 2020
Secretary (Current Employee) - Hong Kong, HK
My position demands my ability to multitask and to prioritize the duties at hand. My major duties include but not limited to schedule management, travel and visa arrangement, communicate between departments, preparation of reports and presentation materials, and issue of invoices. As well during peak seasons, I was able to work overtime to help support the team with success.
  1. BNP Paribas London Marylebone