BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas Employee Review

Excellent Culture

January 30, 2021
Coming from another European bank (NYC CIB office) it has been refreshing over the past three years to observe much more balanced and clear management. Systems are difficult at times (though is the case for all big banks) but attention and money are put toward improvements. I like my team and division - I suspect experiences will differ accordingly. Good pay and excellent benefits. Bonuses could be bigger but that's what everyone says everywhere.
March 12, 2020
Private Banking - Senior Marketing Associate (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
Short period of working period, not much comments on this company Resign due to personal family issues Working environment is good but paced is a bit slow
March 11, 2020
Quant Portfolio Manager -VP (Former Employee) - Hong Kong, HK
Excellent systems. Management willing to do whatever necessary to enable traders. Management has a well balanced approach to trading risk. great work life balance.
March 11, 2020
Secretary (Current Employee) - Hong Kong, HK
My position demands my ability to multitask and to prioritize the duties at hand. My major duties include but not limited to schedule management, travel and visa arrangement, communicate between departments, preparation of reports and presentation materials, and issue of invoices. As well during peak seasons, I was able to work overtime to help support the team with success.