BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas Employee Review

Good work, freedom to do it. Non-communicative management. Quite clannish.

June 26, 2020
Interesting tasks which I was allowed to get on with as I thought best. I had the impression of an overwhelmed UK team with a duplicated/redundant offshore team. They clearly had a group of contractors/ex employees who were part of the social fabric as well as of work, who were the preferred choice for contract roles.
Pros
Freedom to deliver, good support tools
Cons
Non-communicative management
March 12, 2020
Private Banking - Senior Marketing Associate (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
Short period of working period, not much comments on this company Resign due to personal family issues Working environment is good but paced is a bit slow
March 11, 2020
Quant Portfolio Manager -VP (Former Employee) - Hong Kong, HK
Excellent systems. Management willing to do whatever necessary to enable traders. Management has a well balanced approach to trading risk. great work life balance.
March 11, 2020
Secretary (Current Employee) - Hong Kong, HK
My position demands my ability to multitask and to prioritize the duties at hand. My major duties include but not limited to schedule management, travel and visa arrangement, communicate between departments, preparation of reports and presentation materials, and issue of invoices. As well during peak seasons, I was able to work overtime to help support the team with success.
  1. Good work, freedom to do it. Non-communicative management. Quite clannish.