BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas Employee Review

Good workplace

September 19, 2015
Overall environment is good with support from the management when needed. You have the ability to prove yourself with close interaction with management and colleagues; take position of projects or deals, though difficult to breakthrough once you reach a management position: lack of visibility, but not necessarily in possibilities. Networking becomes an important part of your daily life in the end to be seen and heard.
Pros
flexibility at work
Cons
evolution in your career
August 24, 2019
Senior Officer (Former Employee) - Central, Hong Kong Island
A good place to work, the company need developing computer system to improve the work process.
September 8, 2017
Senior Marketing Associate (Former Employee) - IFC Central
Fast pace and priority setting are the most appropriate description of my previous job. I have learned to be a positive and all-rounded employee as I need to face different client and internal issues everyday. Whether the hardest or the most enjoyable part of the job is personnel issues. I enjoy working with my direct relationship manager and my teammates as well. However, it could be a messy day when I need to deal with some difficult clients or internal colleagues who are uncooperative. It's really a good place to train up my interpersonal skill indeed.
May 10, 2017
Analyst (Former Employee) - Central, Hong Kong Island
工作中最喜欢的事情:制作Pitch Book,实现新点子,推动Project进行 工作中最困难的事情:跨大洲合作(时差),应对客户临时紧急要求
Pros
薪酬好
Cons
压力大,每晚OT