BNP Paribas logo
BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas Employee Review

Nothing but good things about BNP Paribas

The culture, management, co-workers, and organization treats employees very well. A typical day consists of handling your responsibilities. There are changes of pace with sports days, wellness check-ups, pizza lunches, and other activities provided by BNP Paribas. I've learned so much from BNP Paribas. Understanding your role on a team and department. We are all striving for efficiency and perfection. Management is very involved. They know who you are, what you do, and your role in the process. The workplace culture is very simple - do your work and do it well. The hardest part of the job is making sure you are meeting the expectations of management. The most enjoyable is the environment. It's good just to be there and contribute.

Pros

Pretty much everything

Cons

Can't to think of any at this point

Worldwide company

Short period of working period, not much comments on this company Resign due to personal family issues Working environment is good but paced is a bit slow

Excellent technology and systems

Excellent systems. Management willing to do whatever necessary to enable traders. Management has a well balanced approach to trading risk. great work life balance.

Fast pace and competitive

My position demands my ability to multitask and to prioritize the duties at hand. My major duties include but not limited to schedule management, travel and visa arrangement, communicate between departments, preparation of reports and presentation materials, and issue of invoices. As well during peak seasons, I was able to work overtime to help support the team with success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNP Paribas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K