BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas Employee Review

Productive with work life balance

May 31, 2018
The duties of every subordinates are crystal clear. Everyone focus on their duties and with high productivity. Some Team members and co-workers which support us in other departments are located in India, therefore we need to use instant message program frequently to work with them. Co-workers are friendly and willing to help each other when needed. The office environment is nice with a very good pantry and easy to access by public transport. The hardest part of the job is the system / IT issue. Since we are located in Hong Kong and some main functions only available in Paris. If there is a system issue, our I.T colleagues may not have certain rights to solve the problem. Then it will result in a long wait before it's back to normal.
Pros
Nice pantry
Cons
computer system
March 12, 2020
Private Banking - Senior Marketing Associate (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
Short period of working period, not much comments on this company Resign due to personal family issues Working environment is good but paced is a bit slow
March 11, 2020
Quant Portfolio Manager -VP (Former Employee) - Hong Kong, HK
Excellent systems. Management willing to do whatever necessary to enable traders. Management has a well balanced approach to trading risk. great work life balance.
March 11, 2020
Secretary (Current Employee) - Hong Kong, HK
My position demands my ability to multitask and to prioritize the duties at hand. My major duties include but not limited to schedule management, travel and visa arrangement, communicate between departments, preparation of reports and presentation materials, and issue of invoices. As well during peak seasons, I was able to work overtime to help support the team with success.
  1. Productive with work life balance