BNP Paribas logo
BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas Employee Review

Wonderful company

If my department wasn't sold to another company, I would've still remained within BofA. The company provides awesome benefits, and are rich in diversity. Managers actually know how to run the department and have true knowledge of the industry. There's plenty room for growth and political structure does not overshadow room for advancement within the company.

Pros

Excellent benefits, room for growth, diverse culture

Cons

When company loses money, quickly sells departments to compensate for loss

Worldwide company

Short period of working period, not much comments on this company Resign due to personal family issues Working environment is good but paced is a bit slow

Excellent technology and systems

Excellent systems. Management willing to do whatever necessary to enable traders. Management has a well balanced approach to trading risk. great work life balance.

Fast pace and competitive

My position demands my ability to multitask and to prioritize the duties at hand. My major duties include but not limited to schedule management, travel and visa arrangement, communicate between departments, preparation of reports and presentation materials, and issue of invoices. As well during peak seasons, I was able to work overtime to help support the team with success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNP Paribas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K