BNP Paribas logo
BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas Employee Review

Work life balance

bit difficult to maintain balance during releases. No cultural event. Limited technology and hence, bit difficult to stand in the market later on. Micro-level management etc. On the other hand, have very good policy that covers to your parents as well. providing lunch and dinner, limited transport facility etc.

Worldwide company

Short period of working period, not much comments on this company Resign due to personal family issues Working environment is good but paced is a bit slow

Excellent technology and systems

Excellent systems. Management willing to do whatever necessary to enable traders. Management has a well balanced approach to trading risk. great work life balance.

Fast pace and competitive

My position demands my ability to multitask and to prioritize the duties at hand. My major duties include but not limited to schedule management, travel and visa arrangement, communicate between departments, preparation of reports and presentation materials, and issue of invoices. As well during peak seasons, I was able to work overtime to help support the team with success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNP Paribas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K