BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas Employee Review

Worldwide company

Short period of working period, not much comments on this company Resign due to personal family issues Working environment is good but paced is a bit slow

Same role

A place of work life balance

Fast pace and priority setting are the most appropriate description of my previous job. I have learned to be a positive and all-rounded employee as I need to face different client and internal issues everyday. Whether the hardest or the most enjoyable part of the job is personnel issues. I enjoy working with my direct relationship manager and my teammates as well. However, it could be a messy day when I need to deal with some difficult clients or internal colleagues who are uncooperative. It's really a good place to train up my interpersonal skill indeed.
Same location

The company does not offer employee the visibility for growth.

The company is slow in reaction to external events (e.g. pandemic, war, etc.) which often require quick action on business continuity plan.It is also slow in embracing globalization or international cultures. As a minority, I don't feel respected or treated fairly in the team.The management failed to offer employee the visibility for growth. Role is often one dimensional and lack of development.
Same location

Work-life balance and acceptable workload

Management is usually from France so it's hard for progression. Workload is reasonable so you could find work-life balance here. No ad-hoc task will be required as this is a slow-paced company. People are nice and helpful to work with. Do not expect a good salary increment and bonus in annual review even when you got promoted.

Pros

work-life balance

Cons

not a competitive salary package

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNP Paribas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BNP Paribas with