BNP Paribas
BNP Paribas Employee Review

Worldwide company

March 12, 2020
Short period of working period, not much comments on this company Resign due to personal family issues Working environment is good but paced is a bit slow
September 8, 2017
Same role
Senior Marketing Associate (Former Employee) - IFC Central
Fast pace and priority setting are the most appropriate description of my previous job. I have learned to be a positive and all-rounded employee as I need to face different client and internal issues everyday. Whether the hardest or the most enjoyable part of the job is personnel issues. I enjoy working with my direct relationship manager and my teammates as well. However, it could be a messy day when I need to deal with some difficult clients or internal colleagues who are uncooperative. It's really a good place to train up my interpersonal skill indeed.
March 11, 2020
Same location
Quant Portfolio Manager -VP (Former Employee) - Hong Kong, HK
Excellent systems. Management willing to do whatever necessary to enable traders. Management has a well balanced approach to trading risk. great work life balance.
March 11, 2020
Same location
Secretary (Current Employee) - Hong Kong, HK
My position demands my ability to multitask and to prioritize the duties at hand. My major duties include but not limited to schedule management, travel and visa arrangement, communicate between departments, preparation of reports and presentation materials, and issue of invoices. As well during peak seasons, I was able to work overtime to help support the team with success.