BNP Paribas logo
BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas Employee Reviews in Dubai

Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,838 reviews

Challenging and professional environment

An international company where people can create a strong knowledge in banking system and investment plans. Work with team of professionals to increase profitability, improve customer relations and insure their trust.

Well organised

work with deferent Nationality peoples, Learned lots of countries deferent style of working. Good management. High quality facilities given to workers

A great place of learing, value addition and fun to work

The culture of team work is great. Problems were taken as interesting challenges and was discussed at the concerned level and accordingly a decision was taken . This mitigated risks and the use of collective intelligence and expertise in resolving challenges. This also helped in bring in collective participation, team work and learning. Brain storming sessions and regular meetings were conducted to figure out the best course of action. Strength of any chain is in the weakest link. So this process of inclusion ensured that everybody is on boarded and learns from situations. Along with this the strict compliance to national and international laws and continued learning was a great experience.

It is always pleasure to work in BNP Paribas. Nice staff, Excellent Management.

There are several facilities which was provided to the staff such as budget for different courses for boosting career. Elite family medical insurances provided. Yearly Physical activity allowances paid to the staff. Management always look into staff personal issues and requirements. etc.

Good Company to work

im happy to be part of this organization since 2008. I would recommend to everyone to be part of it. I enjoyed my trip to ferrari world with my manager where we had a good time.

Pros

good company to work, good timing

Cons

no Cons

Excellent place to be part of..

Great Multinational culture. Respect and Recognition. Multinational Clients. Great Learning. Co workers were helpful and professional. Good experience overall.

Very nice place to work in terms of environment. Worked in the Trade Finance and Customer departments

Banking Expert

Working for seven years learnt a lot and I became an Banking Expert. Its great working at BNP Paribas, but I am looking for a change now for better position and to have exposure and learn further.

excellent firm to workwith.

Thoroughly loved my job there and i m looking foward for senior positions in the same field .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNP Paribas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.2K