BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas Employee Reviews in Central, Hong Kong Island

Central, Hong Kong Island7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,321 reviews

A place of work life balance

Fast pace and priority setting are the most appropriate description of my previous job. I have learned to be a positive and all-rounded employee as I need to face different client and internal issues everyday. Whether the hardest or the most enjoyable part of the job is personnel issues. I enjoy working with my direct relationship manager and my teammates as well. However, it could be a messy day when I need to deal with some difficult clients or internal colleagues who are uncooperative. It's really a good place to train up my interpersonal skill indeed.

good place to work

A good place to work, the company need developing computer system to improve the work process.

薪酬好,工作压力较大

工作中最喜欢的事情:制作Pitch Book,实现新点子,推动Project进行 工作中最困难的事情:跨大洲合作(时差),应对客户临时紧急要求

Pros

薪酬好

Cons

压力大,每晚OT

Good company overall

Pros -decent and competent colleagues -nice location -interesting company Cons -absurd HR policies -lower compensation than other banks

Good workplace

Overall environment is good with support from the management when needed. You have the ability to prove yourself with close interaction with management and colleagues; take position of projects or deals, though difficult to breakthrough once you reach a management position: lack of visibility, but not necessarily in possibilities. Networking becomes an important part of your daily life in the end to be seen and heard.

Pros

flexibility at work

Cons

evolution in your career

n/a

BNP Paribas has given me a lot of opportunities and flexibility on my career. The people that I work with have all been very nice and helpful.

Valuation & Risk

- Independent Price Verification - Fair Value Model - Interest Rates Model - Credit Spread Analysis - Weekly and Monthly Reports - Risk Sensitivities

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BNP Paribas?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNP Paribas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BNP Paribas with