BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

I came from a reconciliation background in my previous job and at BNP I learnt alot about the Trade Settlement profile, especially the Listed Derivatives world which is so much more interesting. It has helped me better understand Hedging and Arbitrage
BNP Paribas is a employee friendly organisation which provides a very vast scope for shaping and building your career. The work life composition @BNP is commendable. it is one of the best banks to work in Mumbai. Recomended.
Passing the buck, stressful, politics, no value for work, no skill enhancement, confused leadership, lack of vision, closed culture, more talking than execution, lack of planning
Had a great learning experience working with talented group of individuals. Management is inclined towards continuous improvement within the process leading to lot of opportunities for showcasing talent.
I learned several technologies, interacted with global clients. Wonderful exposure. Process well set. Work culture good. Can take mobility within teams.
It was a great working and learning experience ! Great Teams to work with and diverse career opportunities. Work life balance is maintained quite well.
As as Java software developer, I have got a good exposure to work in financial domain with BNP Paribas. BNP Paribas is one of the good banking and financial domain company.
Good place to work Vending machine is a good options Location is not very easily accessible Colleagues are friendly and helpful Management not helping much on growth
Yes, BNP Paribas was one of the best place i have worked with. I wish if i could re-join BNP once again. There are tons of opportunity in BNP regarding all fields.
I worked at BNP as an intern and even though they showcased my work in front of APAC head of Dept., HR was unhelpful in converting internship to full time!
Overall it has been a good experience working with BNP PARIBAS. Good place to work. Good work culture. Work life balance. Management is very understanding.
Pros
Group health insurance, Wifi
Cons
For people working for Night shift no proper arrangements
Good company to build career and keep a log term association. Provides opportunities for log term career growth and provides training as required. Allows internal mobility to retain the talent.
Pros
Provides training and opportunities for career growth
Cons
work culture is deteriorating than what it was before
Great team to be a part of. But very hectic and demanding role. Great opportunity in terms of learning and understanding but extreme working hours during reporting season.
Good Company with professional ethics. The workplace is fun living, cooperative management, overall good work culture. Flexible timings, Good platform to learn new technologies.
When I was working in BNP Paribas every single day I worked with fun and got opportunity to learn new things every time. My work experience in BNP has taught me so many things which helped to grow in my career and to make myself ready to accept a lead role with less experience.
Management people only encourages about work. No extra activities been held. Though I was a "spoc" person for cultural activities, but no special rights assigned to design & execute the programs.
Pros
Working systems/applications
Cons
No additional training to new joiners
If someone wants to have a work life balance along with sharpening their existing skillset along with learning new skills everyday and most importantly a fat pay package, BNP Paribas is the only one choice available
Pros
Free Lunches, Training, Good Culture
Cons
Repetitive work
- Good learning experience in terms of my profile regulatory reporting. - A flavour of European culture. - Good management . - Focuses on social causes .
Operations has long working hours in comparison , process approach is not on par with global practice, budgetary allocations for system enhancements are limited
I learned lots of processes while working with this company and also got to know briefly about other process which were not part of my profile. The only thing i was concerned about is the system of managing the employees, they were way too partial with employees who were doing all the hardwork and encouraging those doing less work and roaming around without doing anything.
Pros
Free lunches, Easy Work Related Processes
Cons
Pros They respect the employees, Stability is there, Opportunity are there depending on requirements Cons Salary is the major issue as it is slow in growth, System which they use are all legacy ones Advice to Management Increase the salary as valuable employees will not change job