BNP Paribas logo

BNP Paribas Employee Reviews for Executive Assistant

Work-Life Balance

Found 11 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,826 reviews

Challenging Environment

A wonderful community bank that is feeling the pressures of being owned and micro-managed by a European parent company. The culture is stressful as changes are required that may not be effective in the US.

Pros

Good people

Cons

European control

Very busy

The company is very diverse, encourages mobility, provides work-life balance, but on most occasions, I feel my role requires 2 employees as oppose to one.

BNP Paribas London Marylebone

Working for 3 Directors with the investment banking division. If you suffer with anything that means you taking time off work, don’t bother. My manager & HR we’re not supportive of my mental stability & me taking time off work due to being in hospital. They would send emails between themselves on how they were going to go about getting rid of me but wanted to make sure they were covering their backss.

Pros

Nice employees and good pay

Cons

Not supportive to mental health or health issues

ok

great place to work, although I was not a staff but a temporary worker. the work environment was a bit stressful and temporary workers did not enjoy the same consideration as staff members

DAY of Work

- Agenda Handling - taking call and coordinating meetings - making a presentation - organising a travel plan - interaction and helping team members

Pros

interaction, building knowledge about the world ans businesses

Cons

none in a job

great bank

excellent place to work, great environment, great supervisors, opportunities to grow and learn about the banking industry. great employee activies and events

Friendly enjoyable place to work

Work days are usually quite busy keeping diaries and all the usual duties for looking after executives. We occasionally have training sessions which are useful for managing relationships at work. The teams are friendly for the most part, the hardest part about the job is sometimes we don't have the best resources to get things done quickly. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with people that I can call my friends.

Open plan office

8-5 working hours. good team spirit, work hard, play hard. Hardest part of the job is ever changing calendar and last minute travel

Pros

canteen on site and nuffield, nurse

Fast-paced, energetic and informative trading floor experience

A typical day at work involved staying on top of the group heads calendars. Giving reminders about important meetings, conferences and industry events. Working on the trading floor provided a great opportunity to learn quickly and organically. My co-workers were the best part of my day.

Pros

free lunches, team building staff events, staff perks and healthcare

Cons

dealing with various group heads to get approvals.

MD took me under his wing

I learned so much working for them. Kept me busy and got me licensed and improved my skills

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BNP Paribas?

Excellent company

Busy, very corporate, but friendly environment. Fine co-workers. Sometimes stressfull, but overall very fulfilling.