BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas Employee Reviews for Senior Business Analyst

Productive & fun place to work. Very demanding, long hours and high expectations from management. Highly rewarded financially through basic salary. Very strong work culture.
Good place to work and we have work life balance. Place to learn things. I am working in a good team and friendly team to help. Good pay company. Benfits are more.
A very good place to work. Office atmosphere is very good and friendly. Work-life balance is very good. Overall, user will get banking domain knowledge at international level.
French People are great . Not too much work pressure. Management team from france was really good . Good to do the job as not too many meetings were there.
good company. good attitude, allows employees chance to use innovation to improve the day to day work. Benefits are incredible, good bonus, great healthcare at low price, good PTO. Salary seemed below market often, but that was also because I moved up a lot and stayed in company for 8 years and excellent benefits outweighed the slightly below market salary...
Pros
lunch benefit, bonus, innovative approach, healthcare top notch, Pto
Cons
salary slightly low
1. I would like a typical day to be 9 to 10 hours of work. BNPP provided me with this and also the management was understanding enough to realize that work life balance is really important. 2. The hardest part was trying to document all the requirements which were not discussed at length by the business users. 3. Managers are helpful enough to safeguard and watch the back of teams.
Very good company. I like the process and people of this company. All well to good