BNP Paribas

BNP Paribas Culture reviews

BNP Paribas is a decent place to work but has the typical traits of a large bank. Welfare is good while workplace culture needs improvement. The bank in general is very slow to take up on new trends and faces tough challenges going ahead.
A reputed French Bank, with diversified culture among different regional offices. A very good opportunities to liaise with colleagues in APAC, such as Singapore, India, China, Australia.
Fast pace and priority setting are the most appropriate description of my previous job. I have learned to be a positive and all-rounded employee as I need to face different client and internal issues everyday. Whether the hardest or the most enjoyable part of the job is personnel issues. I enjoy working with my direct relationship manager and my teammates as well. However, it could be a messy day when I need to deal with some difficult clients or internal colleagues who are uncooperative. It's really a good place to train up my interpersonal skill indeed.
Very supportive culture and good people. Surrounded with talented management whom are easily approachable when advice or assistance is needed. Great work life balance
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
it is a productive and fun place with free coffee. Also it is a ncie place to learn the process in investment banking and a big corp culture,
Pros
free high tea often
Cons
long working hours
I started to work for the investment bank named Paribas and later merged with BNP to become BNP Paribas. I had good time there. Most of the management people were from France and are very nice. I'm proud and great that I have an opportunities to work there. The co-workers were nice to each other even there were some office politics between some departments. The hardest part of the job was to handle some high net worth customers' complaints. The most enjoyable part of the job was people understand each other's requirement when you have to work with a few departments.
A very interesting organisation to work in, especially with regional role. Work hard, play hard and pay well. A good environment to learn Culture of the organisation : team work, helping each other
Pros
Good remuneration package
Cons
Long working hours (between 12-14 hours on working days, required flexibility on weekends as well)
BNP Paribas has given me a lot of opportunities and flexibility on my career. The people that I work with have all been very nice and helpful.
Do daily tasks as written in the resume. Colleagues very nice.