BNP Paribas

Hong Kong38 reviews

Clear
3.7Pay & Benefits

Found 15 reviews matching the searchSee all 4,248 reviews

Work-life balance and acceptable workload

Management is usually from France so it's hard for progression. Workload is reasonable so you could find work-life balance here. No ad-hoc task will be required as this is a slow-paced company. People are nice and helpful to work with. Do not expect a good salary increment and bonus in annual review even when you got promoted.

Pros

work-life balance

Cons

not a competitive salary package

Worldwide company

Short period of working period, not much comments on this company Resign due to personal family issues Working environment is good but paced is a bit slow

Excellent technology and systems

Excellent systems. Management willing to do whatever necessary to enable traders. Management has a well balanced approach to trading risk. great work life balance.

Typical large bank working culture

BNP Paribas is a decent place to work but has the typical traits of a large bank. Welfare is good while workplace culture needs improvement. The bank in general is very slow to take up on new trends and faces tough challenges going ahead.

Low stress, but low upside

Pay and work life balance was good. Career advancement for non-french citizens unrealistic. Management hit or miss. Difficult to compete with larger investment banks.

Best environment to work

I have working there for about a year and it provides the best environment to grow your career experience.

Best working environment,

The company is quite good for the training, the working environments are located in central and Quarry Bay, they're quite close to the MTR station.

Good Culture

Very supportive culture and good people. Surrounded with talented management whom are easily approachable when advice or assistance is needed. Great work life balance

Pros

Work life balance

薪酬好,工作压力较大

工作中最喜欢的事情:制作Pitch Book,实现新点子,推动Project进行 工作中最困难的事情:跨大洲合作(时差),应对客户临时紧急要求

Pros

薪酬好

Cons

压力大,每晚OT

good worklife balance but low benefits

not much to say, BNP has being paying low salaries with little incentive to increase. The work life balance is ok and the group performs but they should be more fair to their employees.

A typyical working enviroment

The team always give us a fully support if we have problem in solve the client problem over the phone or Email. We always have a big gathering every month

Fine - the French bosses were very nice

Work was not easy but you enjoy working with the co-workers. You learnt how to enjoy your life and work efficiently. I had the opportunities to work with different vendors and learnt how to negotiate the contracts to benefit the company more. Good challenges.

It is a good place to change my career path

It is a good place to change my career path. It accepts people from different streams i.e can meet people in different backgrounds.

Very interesting and challenging work environment. Fast-paced and demanding.

A very interesting organisation to work in, especially with regional role. Work hard, play hard and pay well. A good environment to learn Culture of the organisation : team work, helping each other

Pros

Good remuneration package

Cons

Long working hours (between 12-14 hours on working days, required flexibility on weekends as well)

n/a

BNP Paribas has given me a lot of opportunities and flexibility on my career. The people that I work with have all been very nice and helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BNP Paribas. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare BNP Paribas with