British Council
View all British Council reviews

British Council

British Council Employee Review

Supportive working environment

Open communication. Trust between team members. Precise decision making. The project execution is smooth with positive impact to the audience, stakeholders and the organisation. Global work culture. Good exposure.

Same location

Flexible and needs self motivation

I have been with the British Council for over 20 years and the work culture has changed a lot since I joined in 1997.The Council is more commercial now than ever before. They are more interested in taking on less experienced teachers to ensure a better return. In saying so, the Council has the biggest resources library you can ever find in HK schools with supporting staff. They are also willing to offer a range of flexible working hours to suit individuals. They have one of the most difficult application forms for new applicants. So getting over filling in the form is the first hurdle in the application process.On the whole, my work experience with the Council has been good and rewarding.
Same location

good

British Council is a worldwide learning centre. They provide a good environment for employees and I have a nice experience there.
Same location

Relatively high rank of salary

Relatively high rank of salary compare to the marketing price of part time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at British Council. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare British Council with