Carnival Cruise Line

Carnival Cruise Line Employee Reviews

Showing all 2,329 reviews

Interesting

Mix nationalities and easy going environment . traveled a lot of countries by these different cruise timetables good environment for the beginners to improve English and interpersonal skills

Working enviromental

Its great working experience and working eviromental

unforgettable experience because I got work experience abroad

I feel happy, and I like working with people from different countries because it adds insight and can get to know the customs in each country from my co-workers

We're family

Been on this company for 10 years, feels like home. The family atmosphere ( management team, co-worker, staff) were absolutely fantastic, making job easier and helping each other.

Fun

Had a lot of fun working with carnival. Very fun and diverse people to work with. My character development was improved a lot thanks a lot amazing 5 years

Good experience

Great benefits, good opportunity to work for a large company and corporate environment. Diverse workforce and the ability to work with people at all levels.

ok

indeed a good company, takes care of employees, but poor management, no offs throughout contract. salary hikes are often less.some ships are very good, culture is good, but staying far from home is another thing.

Pros

free accomodation, free lunches, free food

Cons

money for wifi, long duty hours, no offs, poor management

Gezellig internationaal bedrijf met diversiteit

Multiculturele werkomgeving met gedreven medewerkers en doorgroeie mogelijkheden. Thuiswerk mogelijkheden, gratis sporten en medewerkers korting in het hotel.

Great way to earn while traveling

Job that offers a lot of opportunities to discover, learn and grow while traveling. Unique experience that is not in the guidelines of average everyday life

OK place

OK to work in the office.Good work towards employee engagement.Ships are a bit backwards though in their way of thinking and often different culture.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Carnival Cruise Line?

Definitely love the culture here at the company. You get that energy alone just from the interview itself. May be challenging but you get what you put in right?

Un ambiente bajo presion, pero muy bueno porque te permite crecer en varios campos

Muy buenas compañias tuve la oportunidad de aprender mucho viaje casi todo el mundo y como siempre en la vida te encuentras personas buenas y malas pero fue una gran experiencia

Pros

Que viajes por todo el mundo y tienes estabilidad laboral

Cons

No tienes dias libres se trabaja de lunes a lunes durante de 10 a 11 meses no tienes deguro

okay place

only 2 days a week scheduled, so my checks were low , every weekend. little to no training. long hours , standing the whole time. no room for advancement. have to buy your own uniform. parking is a nightmare. you do get to meet people from all over the world which was cool.

Great company but slightly behind with systems

The people really are lovely but they live in a bubble which means they do not make a lot of advanced changes or consult the people who do the job before they make the change. The admin is insane, so many processes could be automated if they got the right systems.

Fun work place

The Senior Officers are great as well as from my department were very accommodating were kind enough and joyful especially Head Chef Praxmerer from Austria.

Pros

Free meals

Cons

long standing

Fun Ships, great place to work

I have worked for Carnival Cruise Line for 16 years and it is a very employee centric company. Great place to work 👍I joined as a Photographer and rose to the rank of a Photo Trainer. Then I progressed to become an Assistant Manager. I have been a Photo Manager on several carnival ships.Seeking a promising opening.

Work and fun

Working hard but..it's a good place making money..

Absolutely loved it!

Yes, I used to work a lot, as soon as you're on the ship 95% of your time, but it is absolutely rewarding and fun!Boost of self-confidence and get to know people from all around the world.

Pros

Seen beautiful places

Cons

Contracts that lasted 8.5 months each

9 months contract

It depends on the length of the cruise. The ship will give you envelopes and a guideline. Some have it now were you prepay your tips. I give more because they usually do extras for you, are very pleasant , and try very hard. Their wages are very low. Many leave families at home and don’t see them for months and months. It is a small part of your total expense, so be generous., and you are probably glad that you do not have to do that job. They live dormitory styles in the bowels of the ship, and most work a minimum of a 12 hr.

Fun work place....

It's a best place to work there I was a assistant cook when I join really very friendly atmosphere....if I get a chance I will join again there I left from there on 2015...

Fun and great pay but it's going to be hard

Nice incentive, people are great, hard work. You're going to do alot in not alot of time but the environment is great and you get paid very well here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carnival Cruise Line. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Carnival Cruise Line with