Carrier

Clear
3.8Pay & Benefits

Found 4 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,210 reviews

Good company

Great job with decent benefits if you’re looking for assembly work. A diverse company also a union shop. As any job that has high demand products you are expected to work overtime during peak season and work slows down after peak season.

Job security in question

Strong on compensation and benefits. Not so much on a long term career. Company uses old technology outside of the factory setting. Employee satisfaction was low when I decided to leave the position.

Easy going

I work through a temp service. Carrier seems pretty laid back considering the circumstances. Would like to become full-time with benefits. Manager is a great guy.

Pros

Great work enviornment

Cons

unsure of position status

Adminstrative assistant

A great company to work for, great salary, benefits, and advancement opportunities. I worked mostly on my own and handled the office more or less by myself. My boss stayed on the road as did the other managers. I ordered all supplies and took care of maintenance of all equipment with vendors. I like being in control and do what needs to be done without supervision.

Pros

nice offices

Cons

my boss would not let me take a full week vacation, had to break it up into long week-ends, said he could not do without me for a week