Carrier

Carrier Employee Reviews for Assembler

Assembler72 reviews

Found 72 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,223 reviews

Great place to work. Family environment

We where like family there. Good and clean environment great production line. They care about safety with your ppo. Good on guilty and productive was good most of the time.

Poor management and hr

All I will say is this. If you don't want to deal with horrible management, terrible HR, harassment and favoritism DONT WORK HERE AT ALL! Not worth it at all. I don't think I have been at a job this bad.

Terrible area managers and leads throughout the building.

Management had attitudes. Leads in throughout the building didn't know how to talk to people. Alot of people gossip and keep up confusion. When you go to people in the office about issues, issues go unresolved.

Pros

There aren't any.

Cons

Short breaks, long work hours, and terrible management.

Hours

They don't tell you the full job ever. Once you are hired you will find out from other people that work there. The job is 7 days a week with no off days unless you take a point. It takes 3 years to get 18hrs of pto. Again, no off days so you are forced to use your points. It leaves little to no time to have a social life. Also, if you are off any days you won't know until the day before. Management does not do well communicating with employees. The only way you find out about anything important is word of mouth from other co workers

Productive and unorganized

It's all about quantity not quality and they will work you to death. Not many off days at carrier. If you have a family this is not the place for you. They will pay you good but will get all of the work out of you that they can.

What is the best part of working at ?The pay rateWhat is the most stressful part about working at Carrier Corporation?To much mandatory overtime

long hours and terrible line leads. the hours offered are very different from the hours they actually schedule you for. the line leads and supervisors have favorites. the good workers dont stay long at all

Pros

cafeterria

Cons

long hours; trerrible line leads; terrible managers; terrible HR

Never enough ppl in the right place. So know 1stays

Mangers don't know how to talk to ppl. And the leads let there favorite do what they want while other worker do all the work. Good workers don't stay.

Pros

Can be easy money

Cons

Not good lead or manner

I don’t have anything bad to say it’s a great place to work

I love working there the Manager s are great the employees that I work with are helpful and friendly it makes a big difference . The pay is good what else can I say it’s been a Great experience.

Pros

No you bring your lunch

Cons

All is great for the employees

Really good pay but no life

If you want to dedicate your life to a job work here. They have new people wear pink vests letting everyone know that they’re supposed to treat you with respect and help but the leads show you something One time and leave you to drown. The people that BEEN there are no better

Pros

Pay

Cons

Short breaks, coworkers, no life

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Carrier?

Apply if you don’t have a life

You literally have to dedicate your life to carrier. Monday-Saturday 10/12 hours everyday. It’s great money for weekly pay but it’s not worth it. They don’t treat new employees fairly

Terrible

They lie about the hours and days that you'll be working. They'll tell you 5am-1pm Monday through Friday to get you in the door and then act as if the 5-1 shift doesn't even exist when you get there. At best you'll get off at 3:30pm and then they will tell as you're getting ready to leave friday evening that you'll have work Saturday morning. NO concern about their employees outside responsibilities what so ever

Productive long hours they tell you different things to get you in the door overall easy work but they tell you so many different things everyone there is very helpful if you need help on anything’ll

Production

Supervisors show favoritism and there is no structure. New people are overlooked and just thrown on a job with little direction. There is no team work or togetherness.

Benefits

Cons

Hours

Temp workers are expected to do more than full time, while full time workers sit back and expect you to do their job to. Supervisors show favoritism to the full time workers. Temp has no benefits, no paid time off (holidays etc.)

Pros

atmosphere

Cons

no direction, rude co workers

Awesome Company

Nothing bad to say. Awesome job. Great benefits, pay, & overtime. Great support amongst management. Would recommend to apply to company. Will not be disappointed.

Good company

Carrier was a good company to work for. The announced plant closure and shut us down and it hurt alot of people. We should still be in business till this day.

One of the best jobs in the mid south area!

I enjoyed my time at carrier as it was a short stint for me. This company is one of the best when it come to employment and great benefits and unions to ensure fairness and job security.

Productive warehouse

Carrier was the most productive place there is so much work to do friendly co workers. Good management always making it safe for the others a great environment.

Worked there 5 years still got laid off.

Will short your pay Lay you off. I'm still owed approximately $500 The union there does nothing to help the union members. $5 hr top pay gap between employees

5 years and have seen it all

The job was okay when I first started but it’s difficult when you’re constantly getting laid off with only An week or two to give you a chance to find another job. Management sucks they always want us to take surveys and give them our point of view but never listen nor change things we are the ones working they should listen to us because they’re on the outside looking in making assumptions about our work ethics and how we perform. I just wish things were getting better but things are going downhill nothings getting better out there. The leads don’t know how to talk to you nor will they let you go to the restroom. Some supervisors just don’t do their jobs it’s ridiculous.

Pros

We have some people that care about us

Cons

Short breaks restrooms too far and too packed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carrier. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Carrier
  • Assembler
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?