Carrier

Carrier Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

Forklift Operator23 reviews

Found 23 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,223 reviews

fork lift operator

A great place to work. Carrier also trained on fork lift operations. Carrier is also a unionized company. For instance: just for showing up to work and being on time everyday you get hundreds of dollars every quarter.

decent benefits

My experience with this company started out well, great place to work but went downhill over my time there. There is a lack of communication, individuals are treated differently as far as who works hard and who doesn't. The who doesn't seems to be treated better.

Carrier is a great place to work I just hate we get laid off they have people who have been there for 30 40 years who should retire and let some of the younger people advance in the company .................... I love my job.

Bad place to work

It's a whole lot different from when you start. They promise you this and promise you that. I haven't had a raise in 4 years and still here until I find something better and plus Aug. 31 is our last day on Layoff now got to find something else that's decent

Pros

QBa

Bad

Good

Good very good company great benefits and great pay l.Great holiday pay easy work great people to work with...Climate controlled cafe’ it’s just over all good

Financially beneficial

I started carrier in 2009. Very fast pace skilled forklift operators. Which helped me develop grade A forklift skills. Worked a lot of hours over my 10 years there. Finished making $20.63/hr. Had to relocate to Va

Fun

Great place! It was great people to work around!!! Everybody was willing to show you how to do the job and not only that it was easy for me to learn the job

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short breaks

i been driving a sit down forklift fa over 10years

I work on the line assembling the units then i up graded to driving in i drove for to or three different departments i lrean quickly i work good with others

Pros

im the best driver

Cons

im not a good snich

Great people to work with good management

Work is very fast paced but only during the mornings. Its pretty much the same everyday nothing new to learn once you got the whole operation. Management is very good very professional. The employees are very good people they welcomed me in and showed me the in's and out's of the job very family oriented place. The hardest part of the job is dealing with a climate control warehouse. What I like the most is being able to talk to everyone and knowing they trust me to do the job and knowing that they appreciate my hard work.

Pros

Knowing that my work ethic is greatly appreciated and they tell me all the time.

Cons

Money, No real opportunity for growth

Productive fun work place

Carrier was an productive work place where it was more family than coworkers which made working at this company much more relaxing and much more fun filled

Awesome until they shut down.

Loved working here very relaxed very fast paced management was great very nice. Pay was great benefits were excellent nothing to complain about this job!!!!

Pros

10 min Breaks, 45 min lunch, awesome pay

Cons

No advancement in the company unless someone else leaves

producative place

loading and unloading freight. taking parts to the line and when unit is completed take finish good to proper location. clean and friendly atmosphere. advance is available hours Monday* Thursday 5:00am to 3:30 pm.

Pros

teamwork

Cons

no set work hours

Job

This job is hands down Best job I have ever had. I love this place, but time to move on. Wish I could take it away as I move forward in my life. Hopefully I can replace it with a place that'll I would love.

Productive environment with opportunity to grow

Carrier supports it's employees with ample opportunities to learn and grow in the company. The only thing that is hard to deal with are the lay-offs, but that was expressed before accepting the job.

less work ,cool environment

Clean environment productive and workplace day. Learn how two use the equipment. The Management very understandable. I work with my co worker good ,if i get at a new position they would help along the way. there was no hard part working at Carrier was a comfortable workplace. the most enjoyable part you can sit down and stand to work.

Pros

bonus checks

Cons

good benefits

very great place to work and a safe clean environment

loved to work for this company an I'm really looking forward to further display my skills at this company. I would recommend anyone to carrier. the people are down to earth amd willing to work with the employee until they are comfortable with the assignment given.

Pros

a few fithfteen minute breakes and a thirty minute lunch

temp service

good on finding u a job when its there, helped me a lot. the job they send you too can be anything that why I have so much experience in a factory setting

Great place to earn a living

enjoyed the structure and the security the company provided until they relocated to Mexico. It had great financial options and insurance coverage.

productive fun place to work

was a great place to work the employees and management were on the same page the pay was great much overtime as u wanted wit great work hours

Pros

paid lunch breaks

Cons

short in between breas

Warehouse

Day of loading trucks and pulling from the lines.I learned how to load the trucks different ways.My co-workers were great.the hard part was sometimes keeping up with lines when u ran out of trailers.

Safe and productive workplace.

I love this job. Great opportunity for advancement. Great benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carrier. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Carrier