Cathay Pacific
Cathay Pacific Employee Review

Freedom to control your work / life balance

June 10, 2020
*Requires patience in dealing with unexpected issues that may arise onboard and on ground *Work - Life balance is well kept *Management is efficient in assisting personnel *The brain gets idle on the long run. Travelling is enjoyable at the first few years. As time passes, you will seek a much more stimulating, challenging and intellectually engaging occupation.
November 4, 2020
Same role
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) - 飛機上
高層做錯決定,前線承受公司面對困境,高層只減薪一年,前線永久減薪醫療福利越做越差外站津貼越來越少,酒店 downgrade Stay日數不斷縮短
Pros
Staff ticket (未必上到機)
Cons
太多
October 24, 2020
Same role
Flight Attendant (Flight Purser) (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
Cathay Pacific Airways is a professional company with many learning opportunities and talented people working there. I enjoyed being a flight purser, they provided us flexibility life working style, given me lots of opportunities to meet people in different nationalities, it a advanced customer service job. I’m sure it would be benefit to my future job career.
Pros
Good interpersonal Skill, Excellent Customer Service, Great Teamwork Spirit, International perspective
Cons
Jet lag and Insomnia
January 19, 2020
Same location
Manager (Former Employee) - HK International Airport
- three meeting everyday. - prolong meeting and discussion that you may have time to exercise what right to do. - senior management wish to propel and improve the company operation,however, due to inexperience staff, action taken before a comprehensive strategy studied.
  1. Freedom to control your work / life balance