Cathay Pacific
Cathay Pacific Employee Review

good experience

January 22, 2017
good experience with cathay. i would recommend it shorty as an experience. you get to travel a bit and see the world but dont get too comfortable and stay too long
April 21, 2021
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) - inflight
The culture, salary, work load, lifestyle of this job have become more and more discouraging over the past decade. With covid hitting hard on the aviation industry, salary level is at rock bottom comparing to regular F&B or CS jobs. The insufficient manpower per flight means you'll be responsible for the work load of multiple categories staff, while the wage of new joiners is far from enough for local rent. The job didn't pay well before, but I was there for the travelling experience, which was also made impossible these days.
November 4, 2020
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) - 飛機上
高層做錯決定,前線承受公司面對困境,高層只減薪一年,前線永久減薪醫療福利越做越差外站津貼越來越少,酒店 downgrade Stay日數不斷縮短
Pros
Staff ticket (未必上到機)
Cons
太多
October 24, 2020
Flight Attendant (Flight Purser) (Former Employee) - Hong Kong
Cathay Pacific Airways is a professional company with many learning opportunities and talented people working there. I enjoyed being a flight purser, they provided us flexibility life working style, given me lots of opportunities to meet people in different nationalities, it a advanced customer service job. I’m sure it would be benefit to my future job career.
Pros
Good interpersonal Skill, Excellent Customer Service, Great Teamwork Spirit, International perspective
Cons
Jet lag and Insomnia