Cathay Pacific
Cathay Pacific Employee Review

Wonderful Learning Experience

May 6, 2017
I worked as an intern in Cathay's Operations Engineering department, and had a tremdendous experiencing learning different aspects of the aviation industry. I was able to immerse myself into a subject I'm passionate about, and the pleasant atmosphere at work enabled me to thoroughly enjoy my time there.
June 10, 2020
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) - Chek Lap Kok, New Territories
*Requires patience in dealing with unexpected issues that may arise onboard and on ground *Work - Life balance is well kept *Management is efficient in assisting personnel *The brain gets idle on the long run. Travelling is enjoyable at the first few years. As time passes, you will seek a much more stimulating, challenging and intellectually engaging occupation.
January 19, 2020
Manager (Former Employee) - HK International Airport
- three meeting everyday. - prolong meeting and discussion that you may have time to exercise what right to do. - senior management wish to propel and improve the company operation,however, due to inexperience staff, action taken before a comprehensive strategy studied.
December 29, 2019
Chef de Partie (Current Employee) - Chek Lap Kok, New Territories
For this day age this company is the best situation I can have. It is nearby and the benefits are tremendously generous. The salary may be a bit low on the payscale but so far it is a very stable company to work for.
  1. Wonderful Learning Experience