Cathay Pacific logo
Cathay Pacific

Cathay Pacific Employee Reviews

Fun place to work

Cathay pacific is a great company. Very diverse work environment. As you get to work with different people, you will gain polished interpersonal skills.

Pros

Flying benefit

Cons

Irregular hour

工作文化

在國泰航空裏仼職機艙服務員很講求團隊合作,因此良好溝通技巧非常重要。否則容易產生誤會,影響工作效率。

People oriented culture in front line workforce

I enjoyed working with Cathay Pacific Airways. The multicultural work environment was a very fun place to work. Most of the senior crew member are very knowledgeable and willing share their experience.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Shift on holiday season

Great company, great people

Everyone at the company are friendly, supportive and willing to share their knowledge to accomplish goals together. Also it would be a diverse environment where you could frequently communicate with aviation experts from all over the network.

Pros

airtickets

工作環境好

我希望他們可以增加員工的福利,例如薪酬與工作量不成比例。因為工作時的分配量不成比例,有些人一整天不用工作在standby,有些人要一直工作。

Pros

彈性上班時間

Cons

經常要背其他地方的入境簽證

Fun and great place to work

Great experience to work with multinational set of crew world wide give you an opportunity to gain more knowledge and understand of different cultures and life style

Enjoyed my work with CX

Enjoyed working with CX as I've been with the airline industry prior to joining CX and the work environment and meeting people of different culture. I had 3 really nice English bosses and very nice and helpful colleagues.

Pros

Free Air Travel for me and my immediate family

Cons

Na

Fast pace productive and professional place to work

I really enjoyed my 13 years working for Cathay Pacific Airways . They offer good training , travel opportunities and Air travel benefits and career development.

Pros

Air Travel benefits

Airline

A job for people who like to smile and travel. Besides the travel benefits, You can learn a lot about airline industry, people and customer services.

Great

It was a great company, however, they don't have any outport base anymore. You might wanna consider ground personnel opportunities within Canada if they are hiring.

Jobs at Cathay Pacific

See more jobs

Freedom to control your work / life balance

*Requires patience in dealing with unexpected issues that may arise onboard and on ground *Work - Life balance is well kept *Management is efficient in assisting personnel *The brain gets idle on the long run. Travelling is enjoyable at the first few years. As time passes, you will seek a much more stimulating, challenging and intellectually engaging occupation.

Nil

Very nice company to work for and very nice atmosphere. Good to see the world and enjoy working with Cathay Pacific. Management is awesome always look after there staff.

Environment and culture

really like the cathay pacific working environment and culture. always work together with team and discussion on problem solving. Cathay Pacific is very different from other airline

Best airline in the world

Cathay Pacific is the safest airline and also the service is the best. Their safety and service training g is impeccable. Also very respectful office ambience

Pros

Travel, exposure, flexible, good salary, just culture

Cons

There are no cons, I’m most grateful to be part of Cathay Pacific

Fun job

Enjoy working as a flight attendant. Gines me opportunities to travel around the world. Flexible schedules and friendly working environment. I wish I could stay in the company longer. However they closed all us bases due to covid 19.

Secure but not productive

At Cathay, you enjoy all the benefits but when it comes to learning, there's not much. It's a relaxed working atmosphere, people are friendly and welcoming.

Amazing life experience

You will be able to travel the world and experience new cultures and people . Be sure to keep your grooming up to standards at all times. The culture can be difficult to understand but it’s a job and as long as your work ethnic is

Typical Asian Culture

- Super low pay. - management only care about money. - Super Asian culture - Junior never have right to say anything, and always need to follow instruction from seniors. Do not consider express your opinion cuz that consider talk back, and they will consider you have attitude problem.

Pros

travel benefit

Cons

poor management, low pay.

My jobs was good somehow , and very flexible, and created so much chances to meet and serve different cultural people .

Everything was good , and CoVid-19 happened , so my Los Angeles Base closed , and I have to find another jobs now. Working with Cathay pacific Airways , I really enjoyed my jobs . Seeing and serving people with different back ground, different cultures , from easy going to very toughen, and demanding, confront and handled situations , dealing with different medical situations , that helped me a lot for gaining experiences.

It's one of the best airlines in the world

They are a very solid company, with a proven track record with retaining its most faithful customers and passengers. Through the ups and downs in my 15 years, the company has weathered its storms and has soldiered on.

Great lifestyle, terrible management. We just got let go in the most critical circumsta

This job was perfect for people that like to have an on-the-go lifestyle. Really nice rostering, amazing work culture, but terrible management. They just closed down our base without warning, leaving 300 people jobless at the worst possible time.
  • Cathay Pacific