Cathay Pacific logo
Cathay Pacific

Cathay Pacific Employee Reviews

Fun place to work

Cathay pacific is a great company. Very diverse work environment. As you get to work with different people, you will gain polished interpersonal skills.

Pros

Flying benefit

Cons

Irregular hour

Its a nice place for innovations,teamwork and self impartation

A long day wonderful experience I learn a lot and gain mentally Going to work makes me delightful because of the kind of work area Issuing of ticket and good customers service

Used to be the best company

They used to be the best company to work for. But I just got laid off. Job security is low. Management is like playing musical chairs. No clear future.

Great exposure but a lot of office politics

One of the world’s biggest airline group with many operations where you can meet a lot of people and learn things. But management and peers are keen in office politics instead of improving their knowledge. Low pay and slow promotion.

I enjoyed worked at Cathay Pacific. There are so many benefits. We can overtime.. Foods at canteen with reasonable price.. Friendly management. Even thought sometimes we dont enough manpower we help to each other to do check in.. During flight overbook period it could be challenging.

Irregular hours shifts

Airport career is all about having chance to work in a irregular hours. Cathay Pacific is the one of all in the airport. However, the flight benefit is good, coworkers are all very nice and respectful. Then uniforms are so sharp. If you are thinking to get the work experience in the airport. Cathay Pacific Airways is a good airline to start with it.

Internship

I only had 3 months since this experience from Cathay Pacific is just an internship. But overall experience, everyone is very friendly and I was looking forward to work with them again in the future.

It was quite a busy workplace. it worked with time to get operation run on time for departure. But thankfully, I worked with friendly and amazing people as a customer service agent.

cabin crew

really great benefits, awesome and great coworkers. not so great working culture and healthcare option/choice.. flexible schedule and lots of vacation.

Love my job

I have been with this Company for 30 yrs and have loved every minute of it.I have had great training opportunities and have travelled the world extensively.My service skills and customer service is second to none.

Jobs at Cathay Pacific

See more jobs

Traditional airlines with decent benefit

It's British owned airlines under Swire Group however Chinese influences have increased over the years. Local teams are great but have to constantly battle with HQ

Not so fun workplace

Poor communication between management and employee. Cutting cost in sacrifice of employee's well-being. Poor working culture as steep gradient from manager to subordinates.

Great work place

Great working environment and culture. They provide excellent training for safety as well as customer service It was a great experience as I get to learn more about different cultures, nationalities, and I was able to visit many places for the first time.

Customer service

Good company i enjoy working there. Met alot good colleague and good training was provide . Great benefit fair salary and nice working environment to work.

Flexible working schedule and Lovely collegues

As a flight attendant, I meet passengers from all walks of life. It is exciting but irregular sleeping pattern also drains you. Flight sometimes could be challenging, but colleagues are generally helpful and supportive.

Pros

Travel to the world

Cons

Health

Great and fun place to work in.

The Engineering Management cares a lot with employee's career development through giving trainings and even an assisted licensing program to further step up in your chosen career.

Pros

Travel Benefits, Medical Benefits

Good airline

Safety oriented. Managment of staff is decent, occupation does have great perks to travel and allows individuals to explore the different parts of Asia.

Dedicate and very knowledge in the airline industry

If you looking to build a carear in the travel industry Cathay Pacific Airways is a good place to start. The knowledge I gained working for Cathay Pacific Airways is something that will benefit me well in my next job.

Pros

Good benefits

Good airline

Solid airline where the money is good and you can have time off. Gives you ability to travel and see different places. Fairly inflexible in terms of fleet assignment.

Fast paced and exciting work environment

Interesting work. Able to meet people with different cultures. Sad to say that management is bad. They only think about cutting costs which make the working environment worse.

relax place to work, meeting with fun people, travel benefits, good 401k options

love the people and the work style, but you will be away from home most of the time, good for people likes to travel and explore the world, may not be suitable for family oriented person.
  • Cathay Pacific