Cathay Pacific

Cathay Pacific Employee Reviews in Chek Lap Kok, New Territories

For this day age this company is the best situation I can have. It is nearby and the benefits are tremendously generous. The salary may be a bit low on the payscale but so far it is a very stable company to work for.
*Requires patience in dealing with unexpected issues that may arise onboard and on ground *Work - Life balance is well kept *Management is efficient in assisting personnel *The brain gets idle on the long run. Travelling is enjoyable at the first few years. As time passes, you will seek a much more stimulating, challenging and intellectually engaging occupation.
- three meeting everyday. - prolong meeting and discussion that you may have time to exercise what right to do. - senior management wish to propel and improve the company operation,however, due to inexperience staff, action taken before a comprehensive strategy studied.
I think the benefits provided by the company are good. There is sufficient communication with the staff. A platform is available to express opinions to employees. Working hours are normal, there is not much overtime work, employees can assign annual leave on their own, and they can give enough rest within 5 days of work days
can't figure out if they are that good or not but job cuts after a life time of work is hard to bear. just need to talk to anyone in the front line and you will know.
I worked as an intern in Cathay's Operations Engineering department, and had a tremdendous experiencing learning different aspects of the aviation industry. I was able to immerse myself into a subject I'm passionate about, and the pleasant atmosphere at work enabled me to thoroughly enjoy my time there.
  1. Chek Lap Kok, New Territories