Cathay Pacific logo
Cathay Pacific

Cathay Pacific Employee Reviews in Makati

Fun workplace

I was contractual, my agency assigned me to Cathay Pacific. I learn a lot during my time at Cathay Pacific, I love my work, that I'm hoping someday they will absorb me and I'm happy helping with my team and other employees.

Productive workplace

I've really enjoyed my internship here, employees engaged with us well and some also treated us like we are really part of their company. They've also helped us to become better at work. I've learned a lot from this company.

Productive and shaped me to be more competetive

itS where i spent my on the job training for 3 months and im forever glad of being part of this well known airline company as i they equipped me with a right manner on handling clients.

Great job culture

All the executives we're very approachable and kind. They were never selfish to share the're knowledge. They always appreciate their interns' jobs and even teach about the weaknesses.

Pros

Helpful executives

Cons

Enjoyed every moment

Working in the company is very good. The community of the workplace gives you the boost and energy to work every day. It gives a lot of benefits and also meeting a lot of people is a plus factor.

A fun and productive company

I had fun during my stay at CX. I learned a lot. Few tips that I can give is to make sure you love what you do in that way it won’t be hard at all. Always be willing to learn new things

Pros

Travel fairs exposure with free meals

Excellent training ground for internship program

400 hours of excellent training as an intern at the exceutive office, also had an opportunity to attend and work to several travel expositions of Cathay Pacific Airways.
  • Cathay Pacific