Cathay Pacific logo
Cathay Pacific

Cathay Pacific Employee Reviews in Pasay

Productive and Fun worlplace

I've learned a lot from Cathay Pacific as they support me to enrolled for some advanced personality development course as well as leadership training, which I can used and applied on my next job as a Senior Marketing and Operations Manager at Forwarding/Logistics company ( Express Airfreight Movers)

Pros

They provide meal and transpo allowance

Cons

Great and fun place to work in.

The Engineering Management cares a lot with employee's career development through giving trainings and even an assisted licensing program to further step up in your chosen career.

Pros

Travel Benefits, Medical Benefits

Productive and teamwork environment

It was a grateful experience to be part of the Cathay Pacific Cargo team, and I really learned a lot from them. I learned how to deal with different types of people and to work under pressure. We have a happy environment and we work as a family, the hardest part of the job is to handle delayed flights and to assists our clients concerns but after that we are very thankful that we survived and finish our task and responsibilities.

Pros

free breakfast

Every working day

With my previews work, I really learned a lot from them. Everyday for me is always a learning process since we will not experience the same thing the day before. Our supervisor is always assisting use whenever we have problem with work as well as to the difficult passenger.

Good Company

I love working with Cathay Pacific Airways because of good colleagues and the working environment is very helpful to my knowledge

Productive and enjoyable workplace

It was totally worth it. I was granted the opportunity to be in two departments simultaneously, and thanks God for giving me the best supervisors and co-interns for they made my stay in CX an unforgettable one.

All hands-on in the work place and always on the go

A lot of hours to learn because we have 11 hours of work everyday and we get to day offs a week. I learned a lot from the co-workers and the management. The people in the company push me to be a better employee and a better person in my work place and in life.

Pros

free lunch and insurance

Cons

long hours and night shifts

more confident in dealing with the passenger/customer

as day pass by i learned a lot because working in an airline industry is a day by day learning progress. The management is good but im working under agency that's why there is no benefit. Everyday you get an instant smile and commends from your customer.

Fun, Unique and Happy Workplace

I assist passengers with their reservations and booking through phone or personal visit. I learned different systems and be able to communicate well with people. I love how the direct staffs thinking of us as a family and how they getting along well with us. my co-workers are one of the best co-workers that I had and we consider ourselves brothers and sisters. The hardest part of the job is when they are disruptions but the most enjoyable part is through anything we help each other to give passengers what they need and to make them satisfied.

productive workplace but people are not so friendly

i love the company, my bosses. its a good productive place to work with, awesome environment and lots to be learned. but i dont like the attitude of my coworkers towards the newly hired personnels.

Pros

free airfare

Cons

bad crab mentality on the workers

• Cathay Pacific