Cathay Pacific logo
Cathay Pacific

Cathay Pacific Employee Reviews for Airport Manager

employee structure

Cathay Pacific was a wonderful company to work for that took care of it's employees. Being a Hong Kong based company there was not a lot of opportunity for advancement but they kep the job interesting in Vancouver.

Pros

Great job stability

Very hectic,and demanding

Always prepared to be disturb beyond off hour.You need to be on your toe all the time, socialising is part of company requirement,you will be held up withth event beyond office hour.

Pros

13th month pay, lots of team activity.

Customer Service Oriented

I am a fast learner. If I am given a task or responsibilities, I am devoted to the resposiblities. I make sure I execute my duties well and make sure is all satisfactory. In my extensive knowledge and experience in Airline Industries, I have learn to be patient and open to any kind of diffiiculties that the passenger is facing. I am an approachable person. I work well with any level. I am a person who is customer oriented. Fulfill my duties well. Work well with my co-workers and build a repo in the company. I have excellent customer service skills, uncommon ability to creatively respond to problem situations and apply out of the box thinking, Customer Service Associate / Airline Agent/ Reservation Agent / Call Centre Agent / Client Ambassador , as I believe that my skills and experience will be fully utilized.

Jobs at Cathay Pacific