Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse Employee Reviews

Hong Kong21 reviews

Found 21 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,606 reviews

Proactive place to work

A lot of business and opportunity to learn, even in back-office, and a lot of transformation but seems not very useful. Career advancement seems to be slow.

Pros

Good benefit

Cons

Slow advancement

Reasonable environment

High pressure. Sometimes can be political. However, there are lot to learn in the job

The place where it will fully utilize your skill

The job required me to start very early due to trading hours. Each day I have to resolve different tech related problems related to PCs or servers. Beside the support work, the assigned projects were always challenging with aggressive deadlines. To finish them, our team would need to multitask under pressure.

Pros

Very good job satisfaction

Cons

Long hours and under pressure

overall a good experience

During my brief 2 years at Credit Suisse Hong Kong, I had many supporting managers who encouraged personal development and good colleagues to learn from. Overall it was the best working experience out of my whole career life and I'd definitely consider working for Credit Suisse again if the chance presents itself.

Pros

good management

The head of FLDS is very difficult to work. He is a picky man and micro management style. He treated staff as a dog. The line manager is a selfish who

The head of FLDS is very difficult to work with. He is a picky man with micro management style. He treated staff as a dog. He is very unfair and selfish boss. He retain staff very late and,always hold meeting for few hours.

Pros

Cons

FLDS head is very poor and bad guy

Global investment bank

My first exposure to a international ibank. I learnt so much from my ex-boss and the team. It drew my first line of my ibank career path along the way.

Pros

Good bonus

Cons

Long hour

good work life balance

a place with good work life balance, however the private banking industry is not very suitable for a fresh grad here and the pb analyst program is not well structured.

Dynamic

CS is an efficient and dynamic firm. You can develop your career very intensively. If you perform well, they will reward you. However, if you are not, ...

Productive and great learning

Credit suisse has very good and open minded culture and employee feels a part of the team from day 1.The learning curve is surely to improve once a person joins the firm.

Productive and fun place

Credit Suisse is a free style private banking, People friendly and always get along each other from different team. We always discuss and improves our job duty

Pros

Drink after work

Cons

quiet in the office

Productive Workplace

Multinational company that provides daily communications across different time zones and at different levels of the organization.

Great working environment

good reputation , provides wide range of internal mobility opportunity

Pros

reputation

Cons

Not applicable

Good environment

good environment; nice colleagues; outperforming company

Gd working environment

gd place to learn a lot. ppl a so nice. work life balance. good!!!

Leading investment bank, very good company to work

One of the leading investment bank. Very nice working environment and feel well motivated working with elite colleagues.

A very stimulating environment

most days were a mixture of risk management of funds under management, staff meetings and client meetings. I learned to manage people effectively and relate to them. Management in the finance world is often a difficult thing with the pressure of financial gain being the motivating force. The other workers within the company were highly educated and dedicated, reliable and capable . The hardest part of the job was probably the long hours and separation from family when traveling. Over a three year period I employed approx. 180 people and developed 6 overseas offices. It was incredibly fulfilling to achieve so much and leave it in a state that could be developed successfully going forward.

Pros

wide range of tasks, travel

Cons

long hours and separation from family

productive workplace

You have to be familiar with the conference details because you have to interact with the people who go for the company conference and to tell them the location or the people they would like to reach.

Pros

Free lunch sometimes

Challenging in a good way

It was an internship program, so I cannot speak for all of them. However, overall experience is challenging yet fun. Plenty brilliant people to work with if you are interested in investing, financial planning and interacting with high net-worth clients.

great place to work at

culture is niceworking environment is top notchco-workers are friendly and helpful

Wintertour Insurance.

Association with Credit Suisse Family, but nothing to do with fund management. Insurance backed Funds. Bundled up.

Pros

good working environment

Cons

management.

Hard working with reward

It's a good place to progress in terms of getting into buy-side, remuneration is similar to most investment banks, but given the current environment, the prospects aren't exactly very positive at the moment. However, management really grooms talents and there's opportunity for development. People work extremely hard, so somtimes feels as if the friendly office environment does not exist.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Credit Suisse. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Credit Suisse