Here to help
Coronavirus update

DHL Employee Reviews in Atlanta, GA

You’re seeing reviews in Atlanta, GA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Atlanta, GA126 reviews
It's ok. It's not a hard job and you learn as you go. So you grow. I didn't really know how to drive a forklift but a couple of weeks of practice and now I know how thanks to them.
Working with dhl was a honor I enjoy the experience n the time I work there. I was comfortable well taken care of and I loved working for them they made me feel important
Pros
Good people
Benefits
Official response from DHL
October 23, 2020
Hello,

Excellent - this is a really fantastic feedback. Thanks much for this.

It’s great to read that you felt so good working for DHL. That it was an honor for you to be part of the DHL family. This is really amazing.

We send you the best wishes and all the best for your professional and private future.

Your Employer Branding Team
This job is easy as I was a picker I was properly trained and understood everything my job task included. I was hired during peak season which is the busiest time of the year for the company. The pay is decent $400-500 excluding peak season. Supervisors are very helpful and there to assist you in any way. Canteen on site, lockers provided. Mind your business and do your job and you will be just fine at DHL.
Pros
Decent pay, overtime available sometimes, canteen on site
Cons
Small isle way, training
If u have dreams of moving up this is the place to be. You are truly judged off your work. The sky is the limit at this place. The pay is ok and the benefits are great.
Pros
Great advancement opportunities
Cons
Nothing to bad
the job was simple and i felt i was to skilled. The managers were concerned with meetings goal by quantity of employees instead of quality. i find this to be todays fade
I enjoyed working there, I just wished it was more organized and truthful. Had been there 4 months and no badge, which is required. Training is supposed to be 2 weeks long but chances are you would probably start a route when someone is absent. Many promises that were broken, overall the team is very helpful. Not too many bad apples in the bunch, but rather some very large egos.
I enjoyed working at DHL for the 7 years that I was there. It became a family atmosphere. I learned a lot while during my time at DHL. I worked in several departments.
Great company but the site you work at will make a big difference in how you view the company. There are lots of locations so you have the option to move to other sites which is good.
Pros
Great schedules
Cons
Decisions based on likes instead of production or seniority.
DHL setenta perm job you will have to stand on your feet for a couple of hours you are working by yourself so so and out mail and it's a pace job you have to be fast on your feet
Long hours with great management responsibilities. Strategically managed over 100 forklift operators to ensure the outbound needs of the business for that shift were meant.
Bad management, cafeteria is nasty and expensive. No job security. I would recommend nobody to work there. Awful to the highest extent. No good for anyone.
great job overall, I loved working there. management was good, pay was good. the job was easy to catch on to. full time/40 hours a week. I loved my experience there.
Basically Im doing the same thing everyday receiving product so customer can purchase it...something I’m put away product so picker and pick the product that the customer purchase
They day usually starts off fair but midday it becomes a feel of being on a plantation. I've learn that you can't trust the words that come out of the mouth of management. The workplace culture is don't get in my way, meet my numbers or get out. The hardest part of the job is doing your job with pride, using common courtesy, being on time in an environment with a culture I don't care about you.
I enjoy working there had no problem with my leaders they Appreciated everything I did and I got rewarded my only problem was my coworkers who don't no what is to work for what you want
I like working for dhl. They pay good with good benefit. I learned a lot working for them in the time I was there. The hard part was the 12 hr shifts and working 7 days a week
A really enjoyable place to work. Good work-life balance and wonderful benefits offered. Advancement and wonderful career opportunities provided. Would definitely recommend working for DHL.
Share my experience for the forklift operator
My.sense of responsibility leads me to always respect the rules of safety and to adop an appropriate conduct in all circumstances
A typical day at works starts around 5am . Freight comes in on the beslt and you grab it according to your assigned zip code . Load freight onto your truck in the order that is most convenient . Use scanner and gps to deliver up to 120 peices a day.
Very relaxing very fast & organized . Time goes by fast. You sort mail in no time. Everyone does there job accordingly, dhl was a very manageable job.
Pros
Overtime.
Cons
Short breaks. Not enough workers
Never felt more at home working for the company. loved the experience working with technology as well as communicating with customers hands on. would overall recommend.