Deloitte

Deloitte

Deloitte Employee Review

Challenging and rewarding experience

Working in Deloitte HK guarantees exposure towards listed companies and opportunities to work in China. It allows for rewarding experience for fresh graduates.

Same role

有前景

雖然在big4 工作都很辛苦,但剛出來工作的年青人不要怕辛苦,將來的路好行很多。晉身公司管理層的一大手段
Same role

Great co-workers however bad management

Great co-workers however, bad management of staff, e.g application/to approve annual leave. Not knowing when you have to overtime, therefore unable to schedule plans before hand.

Pros

Free medical card

Cons

Extremely long hours, not knowing when u have to do overtime
Same location

Productive Workplace

As we always have to go to client's office to perform an audit, we do not have our fixed seat at our office. We have approximately 50% of time working out of office. Sometimes we do need to have business trips to Mainland China or some other countries. What I have learned here is mainly some accounting and auditing technical knowledge. I have also trained up my interpersonal skills and communication skills as we always have to deal with different people. The workplace culture here is very work oriented. The hardest part of the job is the heavy workload and long working hours. However, we have our batchmates to support each other to make our life easier.

Pros

Stable career path

Cons

Long working hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5K