Deloitte logo
Deloitte

Deloitte Employee Reviews in Admiralty, Hong Kong Island

3.7Job Security & Advancement

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,166 reviews

A very productive work place

Definitely a productive and fun work place with lots of adorable colleagues working alongside. Depends on how much efforts you pay, in here I pay all my efforts and I learn the most from it. The goals are clear that the whole team is determined to achieve it. Personally I woudl say thanks to this work place, it gives lots of valuable experience and opportunities to me.

Pros

Challenging

Cons

Long working hours

Productive Workplace

As we always have to go to client's office to perform an audit, we do not have our fixed seat at our office. We have approximately 50% of time working out of office. Sometimes we do need to have business trips to Mainland China or some other countries. What I have learned here is mainly some accounting and auditing technical knowledge. I have also trained up my interpersonal skills and communication skills as we always have to deal with different people. The workplace culture here is very work oriented. The hardest part of the job is the heavy workload and long working hours. However, we have our batchmates to support each other to make our life easier.

Pros

Stable career path

Cons

Long working hours

Challenging and rewarding experience

Working in Deloitte HK guarantees exposure towards listed companies and opportunities to work in China. It allows for rewarding experience for fresh graduates.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5K