Deloitte logo
Deloitte

Deloitte Employee Reviews for Consultant

Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 10,166 reviews

Challenging work

The hardest part of the job I think is the way to manage clients' expectation. They might have a lot of things they want to do in one project but you have to try to manage their expectations gradually so that there won't have a huge gap between their imagination and your deliverables.

Pros

Great exposure

Cons

Bad culture

Bad culture and there's no work life balance. Everyone only cares about themselves and there's not much support people or managers will provide to you.

fun place to work in

I've had a job every summer since I was 16 years old. My primary reason to work was to have some extra spending money, but what I didn't realize was that I was actually sampling careers to see where I fit in. I worked as a kennel assistant at a local animal hospital during the summer before my freshman year of college. It was then that I discovered what I wanted to do for my career. I decided I would to go to college and focus on becoming a small animal veterinarian, and that's what I did. I have been working at the same animal hospital ever since.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5K