Deloitte

Deloitte Culture reviews

The colleagues are friendly and supportive. You can have a lot of opportunities to expose to different projects and learn new skills. You would also be assigned to a coach and he or she would provide some useful suggestions. However, the work-life balance is not as good as other industries.
Bad culture and there's no work life balance. Everyone only cares about themselves and there's not much support people or managers will provide to you.
The hardest part of the job I think is the way to manage clients' expectation. They might have a lot of things they want to do in one project but you have to try to manage their expectations gradually so that there won't have a huge gap between their imagination and your deliverables.
Pros
Great exposure
Cons
- extremely long working hours - minimal overtime compensation - understaff for each job assignment - zero job continuity during the assignment - poor management culture - very large staff turnover that whole engagement team can resign within a year
As we always have to go to client's office to perform an audit, we do not have our fixed seat at our office. We have approximately 50% of time working out of office. Sometimes we do need to have business trips to Mainland China or some other countries. What I have learned here is mainly some accounting and auditing technical knowledge. I have also trained up my interpersonal skills and communication skills as we always have to deal with different people. The workplace culture here is very work oriented. The hardest part of the job is the heavy workload and long working hours. However, we have our batchmates to support each other to make our life easier.
Pros
Stable career path
Cons
Long working hours
No work life balance. Sub-par working culture. Salary and benefits not much. Administrative tasks will take a lot of your time. No proper training provided.
The work culture was harmony and i have learned people skill and some company secretarial skills from my supervisors. I had learned communication skill at the work
Definitely a productive and fun work place with lots of adorable colleagues working alongside. Depends on how much efforts you pay, in here I pay all my efforts and I learn the most from it. The goals are clear that the whole team is determined to achieve it. Personally I woudl say thanks to this work place, it gives lots of valuable experience and opportunities to me.
Pros
Challenging
Cons
Long working hours
friendly colleagues and managers, great exposure and clients