DFS Group

DFS Group Employee Reviews

There are varying opinions across the departments, but for me in HR, I feel that it was a great place to kickstart my career. My supervisors were all adamant on my goals and supported my projects. I really enjoyed working at DFS and with the people I have encountered. However, like I said in the beginning of this review, this also made progress a bit slow (in terms of the succession of my projects).
Pros
Convenient, teamwork, compensation, flexibility, work travel
Cons
Office politics, management (some not all)
Best part of working for DFS is how culturally diverse it is. From internal amongst the team, with so many countries represented. To whom you work with externally with stores worldwide, vendors, or supply chain partners. Very fast paced environment, quite challenging but it's never boring. Being able to travel for work around the world made the job better than most. Salary compensation was top notch, the health care was mediocre at best. Some excellent, intelligent management and some mediocre ones.
很多學習的機會,產品知識- 語言知識 服務培訓,良好晉升機會,注重團隊精神攜手合作,創新思維 !
Pros
彈性上班時間
Cons
沒有
Do not values and Bullying employees. Hypocrisy & Despicable Company.
Pros
貨倉工作環境差,冷氣不足而且設備老化。但工作氣氛好,同事相處融洽,各經理對員工公平,公正。工作量雖然大但係大家一起解決問題,能夠做到 "工作/生活"平衡。工資不低,又有各種津貼鼓勵,5天工作及公眾假期。
Pros
5天工作,公眾假期,津貼多,年尾花紅高
Cons
貨櫃碼頭,工作環境差,沒有雙糧
如果認為有能力去抵抗高壓不公平對待需要巴結上司的話仍然還可接受以及合約隨時被更改我就會建議你去此公司上班
Colleagues are generally quite nice and smart in general. Top management is mostly French, you have to bear the cultural difference. Company’s direction and decision are always not transparent. Loyalty is not honoured in this company. Staff discount and sale are attractive. Benefits are ok. Prospect of retail is getting dull recently, you might expect so many uncertainties of your role. Career path could be unclear and unstable.
Pros
Nice colleagues; MNC
Cons
Cultural difference and gap with top management
工作輕鬆愉快 可以學到唔同嘅嘢同同事之間互相合作鼓勵 上司 下屬之間好和諧 客人之間有互動 可以令到個人或者客人都有一個輕鬆愉快嘅一日
DFS group has great promotional practices, very fairly auditing-system. It's a international company, which can add vivid colour to your resume. The colleagues of mine is around 40 years old, so, it's not a heavy job environment, suits for women.
假期依舊要你覆msg,放假等於無放,工作量多,要識擦鞋先有得上位或做得安穩,花紅係公司計俾你,你做幾多≠你有幾多,人事關係差,成日俾人監視住,主管心情唔好你做乜都係錯,佢鍾意話你乜就話你乜,新人入到去一定俾人搶單,頭一個月基本上都係冇得分私佣,做打雜。 好係好在假期多,有員工折扣,其他都係差到不行。
上司只會逼你完成任務,沒有禮貌,同級同事態度惡劣,自私自利,不會教導新同事,玩分化小圈子,不知所謂。
直得一試,日常工作簡單,管理就普通,工作文化入職到離職時有好多改變向好. 困難係無困難,最喜歡係員工優惠.
假期多,福利也很好,買野有折扣,有不同品牌的培訓。 但是公司的風氣不好,欺善怕惡。 管理層用人為親,唔擦鞋唔埋堆就一定無運行, 做好自己都無用, 因為係度做野只需要一罐鞋油, 經理唔會尊重同事,只會用隻耳去評論一個人, 重要動不動炒人,返工成日返到人心惶惶。
Pros
假期
Cons
管理層不知所謂
I have no comments about this company. Please don’t ask me for the review of this company.
工作環境舒適,提供不同的在職培訓,提升個人競爭力從而提晉升機會。 完善的醫療及福利,令同事工作更安心。
華懋DFS 頂層手信禮品部好有問題,如果想入去做要考慮清楚,原來而家仲有恰新人尼樣野,咩年代呀?仲要大公司!原本最新果個被人恰,到有新人尼個目標就會轉移去最新果個人度!不停被人搶哂d生意,博你唔知偷你d生意自己開單,同個主管講埋佢都唔覺得係一回事,掉返轉頭係你唔啱冇同同事搞好關係,十個有八個都做唔長,唔會過到試用期loo!原本偷人生意要即炒但就變左投訴佢冇偷人生意果個就要炒!個主管都知道個同事之前有偷人生意,但佢覺得唔係一回事!主管呢?一年換十個!d管理層真係好有問題,個經理可以喺個主管嘅下屬面前鬧個主管,d下屬仲喺度笑,乜可以咁ga咩?好唔俾面!
工作環境非常好很舒適,公司假期多,員工與員工及上級的關係很好,福利也不錯,時不時都有小禮物送給員工.
Pros
假期多
Cons
沒有福食
不顧員工安全 任由客人和領隊侮辱員工 極差管理層 Letting cutomer and tour escorts insult employees, ignore empolyee's safety
Learning on how to drive project with remote teams on different topics to improve productivity in store. Great experience on presenting projects and selling internal projects
This is a good place to start your career, the team is supportive and collaborative. However there is limited opportunity to get job advancement and promotion as the organizational structure is quite hierarchical - unless your boss get promoted / quit, there is rarely a way for you to get promoted.
i'm really enjoy working at duty free shops, because it helps improve my communication skills and sales techniques. Besides, customer's satisfaction is also an important motivation to push me work harder and harder.
  1. Employee Reviews