DFS Group

DFS Group Pay & Benefits reviews

There are varying opinions across the departments, but for me in HR, I feel that it was a great place to kickstart my career. My supervisors were all adamant on my goals and supported my projects. I really enjoyed working at DFS and with the people I have encountered. However, like I said in the beginning of this review, this also made progress a bit slow (in terms of the succession of my projects).
Pros
Convenient, teamwork, compensation, flexibility, work travel
Cons
Office politics, management (some not all)
Best part of working for DFS is how culturally diverse it is. From internal amongst the team, with so many countries represented. To whom you work with externally with stores worldwide, vendors, or supply chain partners. Very fast paced environment, quite challenging but it's never boring. Being able to travel for work around the world made the job better than most. Salary compensation was top notch, the health care was mediocre at best. Some excellent, intelligent management and some mediocre ones.
貨倉工作環境差,冷氣不足而且設備老化。但工作氣氛好,同事相處融洽,各經理對員工公平,公正。工作量雖然大但係大家一起解決問題,能夠做到 "工作/生活"平衡。工資不低,又有各種津貼鼓勵,5天工作及公眾假期。
Pros
5天工作,公眾假期,津貼多,年尾花紅高
Cons
貨櫃碼頭,工作環境差,沒有雙糧
Colleagues are generally quite nice and smart in general. Top management is mostly French, you have to bear the cultural difference. Company’s direction and decision are always not transparent. Loyalty is not honoured in this company. Staff discount and sale are attractive. Benefits are ok. Prospect of retail is getting dull recently, you might expect so many uncertainties of your role. Career path could be unclear and unstable.
Pros
Nice colleagues; MNC
Cons
Cultural difference and gap with top management
假期依舊要你覆msg,放假等於無放,工作量多,要識擦鞋先有得上位或做得安穩,花紅係公司計俾你,你做幾多≠你有幾多,人事關係差,成日俾人監視住,主管心情唔好你做乜都係錯,佢鍾意話你乜就話你乜,新人入到去一定俾人搶單,頭一個月基本上都係冇得分私佣,做打雜。 好係好在假期多,有員工折扣,其他都係差到不行。
假期多,福利也很好,買野有折扣,有不同品牌的培訓。 但是公司的風氣不好,欺善怕惡。 管理層用人為親,唔擦鞋唔埋堆就一定無運行, 做好自己都無用, 因為係度做野只需要一罐鞋油, 經理唔會尊重同事,只會用隻耳去評論一個人, 重要動不動炒人,返工成日返到人心惶惶。
Pros
假期
Cons
管理層不知所謂
工作環境舒適,提供不同的在職培訓,提升個人競爭力從而提晉升機會。 完善的醫療及福利,令同事工作更安心。
工作環境非常好很舒適,公司假期多,員工與員工及上級的關係很好,福利也不錯,時不時都有小禮物送給員工.
Pros
假期多
Cons
沒有福食
公司硬件很好,配套好,back up好,對員工不錯,無論時間福利都算好,但管理層就用人為親,有比意見但不會接受
Pros
返工時間好
Cons
同事差
9小時工作 很多培訓及會議 學習機會多 關店時間比較晚 假期多,約10天一個月 重視服務,要掌握神秘人技巧 同事要求獨立性強
Pros
學習機會多
Cons
關店時間比較晚
work would be considered boring since its only a tasting bar. I learn a lot of new products. not a very professional management, good in some training but in over all not really a good management. Co worker are lazy, 80% lazy and 20 percent are ok work is easy, nothing is fun except when talking with guest.
Pros
free travel allowance and meal allowance