Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews

Hong Kong5 reviews
Dimension Data, formerly known as Datacraft, is a leader in providing computer network solution. Being a dominating company in the IT network field, it is able to gather talented, which makes working in the company is both challenging and fruitful.
In a constantly evolving world, technology doesn’t stand still. And nor do we. Every wave of change is an opportunity to transform your business today, so you can reshape the outcomes of tomorrow. As a global technology services provider, we help our people, clients, and communities do great things with technology to enable a more secure and connected future.
A global IT company with headquarter in S Africa. I am supporting sales and title is inside sales rep. I need to provide quotation to customers and follow up with customers for related issues.
Pros
independent
Cons
stress
I don't belive out of Dimension Data you have greater learning network project in HK
It's a fun workplace with multi culture environment. Management is supportive when it comes to career development. IT processes are properly in place and management are very open for improvements and suggestions.