Disney Parks, Experiences and Products

Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Employee Reviews

Showing all 14,110 reviews

A fun job with great benefits

Great Pay and Benefits with coworkers from different parts of the world. There are incentives and discounts for employees and a relatively great work environment.

Pros

discounts, travel, benefits

Cons

hours

Agréable

Environnement de travail agréable et bonne ambiance.

Bonne école

Expérience très enrichissante au niveau personnel et professionnel

Fun place to work

Aside from poor supervising, fun place to work. The pay is fair and the hours are long. Free training for comercial license. Supervisor and leaders should have more training on how to interact with other cast members

Pros

Free family admission

Cons

Terrible supervisor

Buena empresa trabajas de lunes a domingo, sin días libres pero viajas por el mundo y puedes conocer los lugares

Good place to work with great benefits.

Good place to work with great benefits. Long hours but the cast members were great teammates. Managers cared about professional growth and mentorship.

Pros

Good benefits

L’expérience d’une vie !

Oui le salaire n’est pas mirobolant du fait des conditions de travail. Mise à part cela vous allez trouver chez Disney une équipe qui deviendra votre famille. Castmember un jour castmember toujours.Vous apprendrez bien plus que des métiers.Merci Disneyland Paris pour ces 11 magnifiques années !

Pros

Esprit d’équipe, mutuelle, CE, évènements

Cons

Horaires décalés, travail tous les week-ends et peu de conciliation avec la vie de famille.

A fuir

Entreprise pas humaine je déconseille fortement plus de magie

Fun workplace but takes a while to advance

Fun place and I miss it but had to leave when Covid hit. Can take a while to advance within, you kind of have to pay your dues before anyone will give you a chance

You are encouraged to exemplify the 5 keys but your performance is measured on your mistakes

I’d rather work retail or fast food. You are not payed what you are worth. You are payed based on the what your job pays. They tout seniority but no one is payed for their seniority.

Pros

Park passes

Cons

Management holds all the cards. Unions are spineless toadies only in it for a paycheck

Maintenance

Horaires en 3/8Travail en intérieur comme en extérieur selon les attractions, formations tout au long de sa carrière, que soit habilitassions Elec , pneumatique, hydraulique,formations diverses etc

Pros

Repas pris en partie en charge, vacances en accords avec planning et management possible sur l’année

You are a drone. You are a number and you are replaceable.

Currently Covid is sweeping through the park and Disney is doing very little to help update us to know if we have been in contact with people who have tested positive. I'm starting to feel unsafe at work.

Pros

The easiest job I've ever had.

Cons

Disney doesn't care about you.

Fun and good for short term, not long term

I worked part time at a Disney store and it was a great part time to have while in college. The benefits used to be great but not anymore, with the blackout dates for cast members. Long term employees and management were rude and condescending and treated Disney like it was their life. If it weren't for the bad attitudes, I would have stayed longer.

It's a fun company to work for but

Before covid, it was a fun company to work for and you are surrounded by some kind, helpful people. After Covid they show a lot more favoritism. They also are not dealing with covid exposures well.

Pros

free tickets

Cons

overworked and burnt out employees

Fun but stressful

I loved the role and speaking to guests and playing games with them, but there was little staffing and sometimes you were doing all the work alone. The pay as a CP is not great especially for the long hours you work.

Pros

Meeting guests, nice leaders

Cons

Stressful, low pay

A sense of community, I enjoyed my time there. I loved my coworkers, I never felt like I was working. Definitely a family oriented feel there. Everybody made you feel like you was apart of the team.

Fun workplace, great co-workers, thorough training, welcoming & friendly atmosphere.

Overall it’s a fun place to work, the culture is unlike any other job I’ve had. Like any other service job, the hardest part can be dealing with public. I’m fortunate that I’ve never had any major scheduling problems, and my management team has always been fantastic when it comes to support and encouragement, but I know that is not the case in all lands and departments. I know many cast members who have been consistently scheduled against their preferences & availability. For full-time, benefits aren’t bad. For the job, the pay is okay—not the worst, but certainly not the best. Disney perks used to be good and in a way, it made the lower pay a little more tolerable, but over the years, perks (ie cast appreciation events, parties & previews) have gone down, and it has been increasingly difficult to use sign-ins and comp tickets. These perks were really good for morale, but as they become less and less, morale has taken a nose dive and many cast feel under appreciated and unvalued at times.

Pros

Full-time benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401k, pension; co-workers; work location variety (working different rides, events & guest control shifts); comp tickets & sign-ins

Cons

Peak seasons are becoming more frequent and longer, so you may be scheduled against availability & preference, it’s become harder to use perks such as sign-ins & comp tickets

To much drama.

At Disney you can be sure of a few things, drama and high-school politics. If you can avoid it you can have a great career here but if you get sucked in (even with management sometimes ) it will get lumped into a group that you may not even associate yourself with and can hinder further advancement. Benefits are great and the work is fair would recommend as a second part time job or retirement fun job.

Benefits

Cons

Drama and politics

Fun atmosphere but managers don't really care for you.

Working there was an incredible time, there was a lot of magic being made with guests. But, the concern of the cast members isn't the main concern for managers.

Pros

perks

Cons

stress

Amazing coworkers , felt like family

Amazing experience and opportunity. Coworkers felt like a family who always helped each other. Fast-paced environment and shift flew by. Always room for growth.

not so magical

It is what it is. Nothing magical. Pay is ridiculously low for the amount of work they expect from you. Only thing that made it bearable was going to the parks for 'free'

Pros

free park entry

Cons

yelling guest. entitled people. low pay. horrible hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Disney Parks, Experiences and Products. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2