Disney Parks, Experiences and Products

Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Employee Reviews in Lantau Island, New Territories

Lantau Island, New Territories8 reviews

Found 8 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,110 reviews

Wonderful Place for work

you will experience the magic ~ work and rest time balance

Hong Kong Disneyland is a great working place

Work at Hong Kong Disneyland,it have many different challenges of every day.For example,communicate with guest and colleague.Learned team spirit and Customer service.

工作環境好

公司提供一系列專業培訓,由公司文化、傳統至衛生安全標準等,有助了解和增加對公司歸屬感,令員工更享受工作。

hard

you have to deal with pressure from your head and all those mean colleagues. A lot of girls cried. Not recommended.

Walt Disney makes dreams come true.

For 10 years that I have worked with the company, I believe in their values, and that they have the best intentions. I love how they have built up their empire over a good natured advocacy of making people happy and inspiring them with their stories.

Good Working Environment

As I work as Attraction and Guest Service Host in HKDL, my daily duties are provide excellent and memorable customer services, also maintain my attractions' operations with safety and courtesy.

工作環境十分愉快

在迪士尼樂園工作十分愉快,有時更可以娛工作於娛樂,工作上不但可以帶給賓客快樂,更感染到自己。。 與同事相處十分融洽,互相幫助。

Fun place

Fun place if your like Disney's characters a bit far for those people living our of Lantau Island. The managements are caring and employee-oriented.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Disney Parks, Experiences and Products. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2