Disney Parks, Experiences and Products

Host/Hostess7 reviews
Hong Kong7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 14,110 reviews

Fun workplace

It is a once in a lifetime experience working in Disneyland. You can actually see the excitement the guests have when they visit, especially when it is their first time. it makes you feel even happy when you contributed in making their visit magical.

Fun and harmonious working environment

I have worked in Hong Kong Disneyland for more than 3 years. I was a security host. My job mostly likely has to maintain a safe environment for the guests to experience and I enjoyed so much working in Hong Kong Disneyland.

Happiest environment

Magical working place, People are friendly. The culture values are good.

Good Working Environment

As I work as Attraction and Guest Service Host in HKDL, my daily duties are provide excellent and memorable customer services, also maintain my attractions' operations with safety and courtesy.

Fun workplace

- Greeting, welcoming guests, directions guests to the right place - The Management team communicate to employees, make sure everyone is satisfied - The workplace culture is good. - The most enjoyable part of the job, it got to meet different country or culture of guests

Pros

U can get in the parks when u were off

fun

Fun and enjoyable atmosphere. Lots of training provided to new cast members. The training are well scheduled. The job is not stressful. The benefit they provided is good, given I am just a part time employee.

An valuable job experience

It gave me the opportunity to talk to the travelers from other countries. I practiced my English, Mandarin and Japanese there. I learnt to do customer services from that job.

Pros

Muti-language

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Disney Parks, Experiences and Products. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2