Dragares

Dragares Employee Reviews

Hong Kong15 reviews

Excellent Company With Excellent Staff

Worked in Dragages for couple years. Staff there is very nice, supportive along with excellent salary and staff benefit. Dragages also gives support to staff for couniting learning. In all, best construction company in Hong Kong.

工作環境良好

福利比其他公司完善,英語溝通,工作量平均正常,OT不多,人事關係不複雜,香港十大承建商,公益回饋社會活動

Pros

福利比其他大公司好

Perfect

This is the best company to work with, Lot of good benefits depend on your position, As a mechanic i have learn a lot here and promotion salary increase every 6 months, And the best professional ppl they have for completing the project

Company allowance

Work environment is very good, most of the supervisor are very nice and willing to teach you.

difficult to be work life balance

you should try as you can try much in this company, but don't expect you can get too much.

Line manager

I was in charge of two tunnel projects and the companies training facility, this was a challenging role as it required that I be responsible for general maintenance of the building

Pros

five and a half day week two weeks five day week for two weeks a month

Cons

Trainees arriving before course time and expecting to be accommodated

dragages is not that good company

I worked at dragaes for more than 2 years.the sallary is that good.the job is very hard.but because of that i figured out my own skills own working.i can do any jobs

Pros

construction job

fun work place

I had a great job, great pay, benefits, but unfortunately my contract ends. I have to find another job for my family to live. and now I am still searching job local and abroad.

good place to work

good company , happy working there , good management. nice colleague, good benefits. only the hardest part was long hours working in heat , and no time to socialise.

Pros

good money

good company culture

management is solid in this company. Mentorship support provided. promotion opportunities are abundant. interesting large scale civil infrastructure projects

Pros

double pay

Cons

long hours expected

nice and exciting job

It's a nice and exciting job specially when we work on the barge or ship during rough sea,i have learned additional experience about building a bridge. the management is very nice, they are giving enough and on time salary. the hardest part of the job is working at night during winter. the most enjoyable part of my job is to work with my friendly co-workers.

Pros

free shuttle

Cons

long hours with o.t.

管理層管理不善

管理層把不適當的工作給予不適合的人 例如突然把負責Monthly Payroll的人跟Daily Payroll的人掉轉 這十分影響工作, 等於要重新再教一個新人

Pros

有公司供股

Cons

上司管理極度不善

it is a challenging working place

Always a busy atmosphere where deadline and pressure are throwing to each other. discussion there and that is happening. i have learned and i was challenges everyday with smart brain like me. the management is well supportive and will assist you promptly. my co workers are smarts and dependable.

Pros

on time sallary

Cons

racism

productive ang working in steel structure roofing framing and connections.

im working in tekla and autocad in doing clashes and created 3d modelling in autocad and tekla base on the steel structure framing and detail and fall arrestorestor design and detailing and sequence of design . this company is nice and competative in Hongkong.

Pros

allowances, and accomodations

Cons

short break, health

Productive and Exciting Work Environment

Dragages H.K. Limited is an extremely productive and goal oriented company that I was able to gain experience in when I worked there as an intern during Fall 2011. Each week was filled with various new goals and ideas to push for design submissions. Overall, the company has much to offer for learning something new and exciting each day plus benefits for employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dragares. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Dragares with