Dragares

Dragares Employee Reviews

This is the best company to work with, Lot of good benefits depend on your position, As a mechanic i have learn a lot here and promotion salary increase every 6 months, And the best professional ppl they have for completing the project
Work environment is very good, most of the supervisor are very nice and willing to teach you.
you should try as you can try much in this company, but don't expect you can get too much.
I was in charge of two tunnel projects and the companies training facility, this was a challenging role as it required that I be responsible for general maintenance of the building
Pros
five and a half day week two weeks five day week for two weeks a month
Cons
Trainees arriving before course time and expecting to be accommodated
I worked at dragaes for more than 2 years.the sallary is that good.the job is very hard.but because of that i figured out my own skills own working.i can do any jobs
Pros
construction job
Cons
I had a great job, great pay, benefits, but unfortunately my contract ends. I have to find another job for my family to live. and now I am still searching job local and abroad.
good company , happy working there , good management. nice colleague, good benefits. only the hardest part was long hours working in heat , and no time to socialise.
Pros
good money
Cons
management is solid in this company. Mentorship support provided. promotion opportunities are abundant. interesting large scale civil infrastructure projects
Pros
double pay
Cons
long hours expected
It's a nice and exciting job specially when we work on the barge or ship during rough sea,i have learned additional experience about building a bridge. the management is very nice, they are giving enough and on time salary. the hardest part of the job is working at night during winter. the most enjoyable part of my job is to work with my friendly co-workers.
Pros
free shuttle
Cons
long hours with o.t.
管理層把不適當的工作給予不適合的人 例如突然把負責Monthly Payroll的人跟Daily Payroll的人掉轉 這十分影響工作, 等於要重新再教一個新人
Pros
有公司供股
Cons
上司管理極度不善
Always a busy atmosphere where deadline and pressure are throwing to each other. discussion there and that is happening. i have learned and i was challenges everyday with smart brain like me. the management is well supportive and will assist you promptly. my co workers are smarts and dependable.
Pros
on time sallary
Cons
racism
im working in tekla and autocad in doing clashes and created 3d modelling in autocad and tekla base on the steel structure framing and detail and fall arrestorestor design and detailing and sequence of design . this company is nice and competative in Hongkong.
Pros
allowances, and accomodations
Cons
short break, health
Dragages H.K. Limited is an extremely productive and goal oriented company that I was able to gain experience in when I worked there as an intern during Fall 2011. Each week was filled with various new goals and ideas to push for design submissions. Overall, the company has much to offer for learning something new and exciting each day plus benefits for employees.