Esprit

Sales Associate19 reviews

Clear
3.3Pay & Benefits

Really Good place to work

Really good place to work. As my first job there was a lot of flexibility with school scheduling. management was great and the compensation was great.

Poor management, very low wages

It's really hard to get hours unless your selling a lot of products. The pay is okay, but no benefits and you're only part-time.

Good people to work with

I don't have any problems working all day. for me sales is fun, meeting new people, making them satisfied for your service helping them choose what looks better or good with them and making them feel comfortable, to make them smile. though i am working 10 hours a day i never get tired of my work except for i am having a restless days since i only got twice month rest day. i can also say that i ha d a great time working with my colleagues, tho sometimes there might be a misunderstanding, i think that is normal, and we can still solve it by talk and trying to solve things as soon as possible and trying not to affect our work.

Cons

long hours. twice a month off and no medical insurance. low salary

Best Job

I worked with amazing people and an awesome manager. It was my first job and the salary was good and I was trained well. The environment was uplifting.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Esprit?