Eureka Language Services Limited

Eureka Language Services Limited Employee Reviews

Pros - Flexible... They have several projects you can choose from (KG - secondary and also language centres). They can also provide sponsorship. Cons - No healthcare and MPF, project based - usually contract last 9 to 10 months only so you have to find a summer project.
I have been a Native English Teacher working for Eureka for nearly 18 months. They lease out teachers to local schools for various projects. Teachers can choose their own contracts, part-time, full-time, both. Once you have been assigned your school, your management system changes and most of the time, it is someone in your school that you are responsible to. That being said, if you are having any trouble with your placement, Eureka will help anyway they can. My experience with Eureka has been nothing but positive, with my direct report going above and beyond in every instance. She has been so supportive and made my transition to working in Hong Kong as smooth as possible. She;s a real asset.
Pros
Good support. Help with the Visa Process.
Cons
Depending on what school you're in, there can be some communication issues.
Since working for Eureka I have found them to be very supportive of me, providing training opportunities for staff every few months and communicating regularly with my school. They also have started introducing more social activities for staff which is great, as it gives you a chance to meet other teachers. Hours are very reasonable; salary is standard for the industry. There's the option of taking on additional work if you want to boost your income too, which is a nice bonus.
Pros
training and social events, supportive learning environment
Cons
few benefits, no healthcare