Experior Asia

Experior Asia Employee Reviews

Hong Kong4 reviews
Experior is an exception in the HK recruitment landscape. The staff is extremely polite and helpful from day one throughout the employment period; the rules are clear, there are no under the table deals and false promises. They really take the time to match jobs and employees. I am very grateful to Experior for finding me a reliable job in a relaxed, yet productive environment.
Pros
feedback, matching, benefits package
This company will not only help you find a reputable school, but also help you 100% of the way. Flight help, housing help, settling in help, etc. Overall, an amazing company offering an amazing opportunity.
Experior Asia is a recruiting company that really takes care of its people. Their staff are their number one priority and they are careful to place their candidates in positions that they know will work for the employee and the employer. However, the thing that sets them apart from other agencies is that they really look after their people AFTER they have been placed. They spend a lot of time and money on things like staff parties and events that help their candidates to make friends and build relationships. I can't recommend Experior Asia enough.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Some saturday work
Experior are a great company who offer a lot of support. They make you feel comfortable in a new city and introduce you to new people....I would highly recommend to anyone interested in teaching abroad.

P.s. Hong Kong is an awesome city!
Pros
Social Events
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Experior Asia. Our community is ready to answer.
4.5