Experior Asia
View all Experior Asia reviews

Experior Asia

Experior Asia Employee Review

Reliable, professional and helpful!

Experior Asia is a recruiting company that really takes care of its people. Their staff are their number one priority and they are careful to place their candidates in positions that they know will work for the employee and the employer. However, the thing that sets them apart from other agencies is that they really look after their people AFTER they have been placed. They spend a lot of time and money on things like staff parties and events that help their candidates to make friends and build relationships. I can't recommend Experior Asia enough.

Pros

Good work environment

Cons

Some saturday work

A Reliable Recruiter

Experior is an exception in the HK recruitment landscape. The staff is extremely polite and helpful from day one throughout the employment period; the rules are clear, there are no under the table deals and false promises. They really take the time to match jobs and employees. I am very grateful to Experior for finding me a reliable job in a relaxed, yet productive environment.

Pros

feedback, matching, benefits package

Amazing company

This company will not only help you find a reputable school, but also help you 100% of the way. Flight help, housing help, settling in help, etc. Overall, an amazing company offering an amazing opportunity.
Same location

Fun company who care for you...

Experior are a great company who offer a lot of support. They make you feel comfortable in a new city and introduce you to new people....I would highly recommend to anyone interested in teaching abroad. P.s. Hong Kong is an awesome city!

Pros

Social Events

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Experior Asia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Experior Asia with

• Experior Asia
  • Reliable, professional and helpful!
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?